Thomas Muller (German pronunciation: 13 September 1989; born) is a German professional footballer who is a player with the Bundesliga team Bayern Munich and the German national team. A multi-faceted player Muller is a forward or midfielder and has played in various attacking positions, including an attacking midfielder as well as a second striker as well as a center forward on either side. He is widely thought of to be one of the top midfielders in the world.
Muller is praised due to his position and teamwork, stamina, and work rate. He has demonstrated consistency when it comes to scoring goals and creating goals. Muller is also widely recognized to be one of the top off-the-ball athletes of all time due to his flawless perception of his position. Because of his many qualities in his game, his name is also regarded to be one of the most comprehensive attacking players in the game.
As a participant in Bayern’s youth academy, Muller has represented the German team since the beginning. He first made an appearance in the team during the 2009-10 season, after Louis van Gaal was appointed as the head coach. He played in almost every match as the team was able to complete the cup and league double and made it to the Champions League final. Muller had 23 goals during the 2012-13 season, as Bayern made history by winning a historic triple including the cup, league title as well as the Champions League. The German beat record for assists by breaking the Bundesliga record in assists by offering 21 in the course of a season (a record for all five of the league’s top divisions in a joint played alongside Lionel Messi in La Liga) and scored 14 goals when Bayern achieved a second trip to the treble in 2019-20.
Muller received a call-up for his German nation’s team in 2010. In 2010, World Cup, he scored five goals in just six games in which Germany ended up in third place. The team was awarded the Top Young Player of the tournament and also won the Golden Boot as the tournament’s highest scorer, scoring the help of three goals as well as five scores. In 2014, at the World Cup, he played a crucial role in helping to help the team to win the trophy by scoring five goals and being awarded the Silver Ball as the second-highest player of the tournament as well as also the Silver Boot in the role of the second-highest goalscorer. He was also included as a member of the World Cup All-Star XI and as a member of the Dream Team. As of 2014, Muller received the honor of being ranked as the fifth-best footballer of all time in the world by The Guardian. Muller is also the best famous German footballer of all time with 30 awards, beating Bastian Schweinsteiger’s record of 26.
Muller is a native of Weilheim within Oberbayern, Bavaria. He was raised in the nearby town of Pahl which was the center of attention for media when he was playing in Muller’s World Cup exploits. His parents include Klaudia and Gerhard and he also has a brother named Simon that is 15 times younger. He got married to his long-time girlfriend Lisa Trade, a semi-professional horseman who works on a farm, in December 2009 after having been in a relationship for two and a half years. In June of 2011, he was an ambassador with YoungWings which is a charitable organization that assists children who have been through trauma or bereavement. He is Catholic.
The style of the game
Muller’s job description is classified as an attack all-rounder an omnipresent player adept at playing in various offensive positions. When he was in the system of youth it was thought of as a midfielder. However since he was able to break into the first team, Muller has been employed in more attacking positions. Bayern Munich usually plays a 4-2-2-3-1 formation. Muller typically is one of the attacking midfielders, which is behind center striker. He is able to play either of the midfield attacking positions however, he is usually in the middle for Bayern however, he has also been a right wing player and in particular for Germany. He has also played for a central attack position as a striker out-and-out occasions, or as an additional striker.
While he isn’t physically strong, Muller has been praised for his maturity, his technique in a sense, awareness, tactical agility and position. He has been noted for his poise as well as his grit; the former Germany director Joachim Low said he is “impervious to pressure” and former Bayern manager Louis van Gaal said he is a formidable mental force. He is a consistent scorer and goal-maker, Muller has been lauded by media outlets for his shrewd move off the ball and ability to anticipate his attacks; he is described as an athlete who is able to find spaces in the defence of his opponents but is not very good in one-on-ones or dribbling. Muller describes his role as Raumdeuter”, which is literally translated to “space interpreter” (cf. Traumdeuter, “dream interpreter”). In the 2014 World Cup, Germany manager Joachim Low stated that Muller “is an extremely unorthodox player and you are unable to accurately anticipate his runs but he has a single goal, and that’s “how do I score an ‘A’?
|Mother’s Name||Klaudia Muller Thomas Muller Parents|
|Father’s Name||Gerhard Muller|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Lisa Trede (2006-Present)|
|Marital Status, Wife and Children|
|Wife/Spouse||Lisa Trede Thomas Muller With His Wife|
|Marriage Date||November 2009|
|Children||Daughters- None Sons- None|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Profession||German Professional Footballer|
|Brands Endorsed||* Adidas * Gillette * Rewe * Volkswagen * Barilla * Weber-Stephen|
|Career Manager||* Kogl & Partner GmbH * Agentur Gotha, Talent Agency, Germany|
|International Debut||For Bayern Munich in 2008|
|Current Team(s)||Bayern Munich|
|The Records (main ones)||* In 2009-10, the season in the team of Bayern Munich, he helped the club to achieve League as well as Cup double. * In the 2011-12 season Muller had 23 goals, and Bayern had a record-breaking three-fold victory, including the cup, league title, as well as the Champions League. * At 2010, at the World Cup, he scored five goals in six games in helping Germany achieve Third Place. He was named the most outstanding young player in the tournament and earned “The Golden Boot” as well as being the tournament’s top scoring player. * Muller played a crucial role for the national team of Germany during the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Muller scored five goals and earned “The Silver Boot” for the tournament’s second highest scorer. Based on his performance in the 2014 World Cup, he was selected as a member of the World Cup All Star XI. * According to “The Guardian” British daily news publication He was ranked as the fifth among the top players worldwide in 2014.|
|Awards & Achievements||* He was awarded the FIFA World Cup Golden Boot’ award for scoring the most goals in the tournament. In the same year, he won three more awards such as the ‘FIFA world cup’ Best Young Player’, the World Soccer Young Player of the Year and the ‘FIFA International Cup The Most Astonishing’ (3). * In the 2014 FIFA World Cup’, Muller received”Silver Boot” prize for being the second-highest goal scorer of the tournament. Muller also took home the 2014 FIFA World Cup’s World Cup Silver Ball’ in recognition of being the second best player of the tournament. * Following the 2014 FIFA World Cup’ it was announced that he would be part of the ‘All-Star XI team as well as the ‘Dream Team. The year before, he received the VdV Young Player of the Year Award’ as well as the Bravo Award. He was also nominated for the “UEFA Most Valuable Player of Europe honour for the 2012-2013 season.|
|Career Turning Point||* In the 2009-10 season when he played in the Bundesliga for Bayern Munich, he was named Bundesliga player of the month. * At the FIFA World Cup 2010, where he was the leading goal scorer of the tournament.|
|Strengths||* Scoring capabilities * Passing * Head plays * Blocking * Work ethic * Stamina * Positioning * Crossing * Intelligence|
|Weaknesses||* Tackling * Contribution to defense|
|Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 186 cm in meters – 1.86 in meters- 1.86 In Feet Inches- 6′ 1″|
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 76 kg in Pounds- 168 lbs|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 1/2 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Extra Ordinary Features|
|Race / Ethnicity||German|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Green|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)|
|Favourite Playing Position||Forward/Winger/Attacking Midfielder|
|Favourite Football Players||Ronaldinho|
|Favourite Food||Leberkase sandwich|
|Favourite Movies||Gangster movies|
|Favourite Drink||Passion fruit soda|
Muller is born the 13th of September 1989 at Weilheim near Oberbayern, West Germany, to Klaudia and Gerhard. Pahl is a village close to his birthplace, is the place where he was raised. He is the younger brother of Simon.
He was a part of the club’s youth programs until he joined the German Bundesliga team Bayern Munich in the year 2000. “TSV Pahl” was where the youngster began his career.
Muller is a Roman Catholic. He was married in December 2009. tied the knot with his long-time love Lisa Trede. They were together for more than two years. A semi-professional farmer and equestrian She lives on the farm.
As a participant in the foundation YoungWings He assists young children who have been through grief or trauma.
Thomas Muller Net Worth
Thomas Muller has a net worth of $22 million as of the year 2022. German national is still in an impressive wealth despite having a far lower worth of other world-class stars.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$22 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$20 Million|
|Annual Salary||$4 Million|
|Income Source||German Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Audi S5|
Muller would have been able to have shifted to different clubs in a huge-money arrangement that has substantially added to his wealth however, he chose to stay with and play for his home club, demonstrating his loyalty and repaying loyalty of the club and its fans.
While he plays a major role as a player at Bayern Muller’s earnings are just around EUR150,000 per week. This indicates that Muller does not play to earn money, but for his club and teammates.
He is among the most sought-after footballers in Germany. He is a sponsored player with Adidas soccer, Procter & Gamble and Gillette energy company Rewe and automobile manufacturer Volkswagen, Italian food manufacturer Barilla and US grill maker Weber-Stephen.
Muller is an avid fan of high-end sports cars, which is why his selection includes names such as Nissan, Maserati, Ferrari, Audi, and BMW.
- Bayern Munich’s young team finished second in the Under-19 league in 2007. In August 2008 He was a debutant for FC Bayern Munchen against Hamburger SV in the Bundesliga. He joined the German national team in the year 2010.
- Muller first played for his nation in the year 2004 as a member of Germany’s ‘Under-16’ squad. He was selected as a member of the German national ‘Under-19’ squad in November 2007 to play England. As a part of the German national team of the ‘Under-21’ in 2009 when he was the first player to make his debut in Turkey at a match that was a friendly game in which the team was defeated.
- But, he was part of the ‘Under-21’ team back in November 2009, and was the captain of the team to an 11-0 victory against San Marino.
- Louis van Gaal became the new manager of Bayern Munich in 2009 and proved to be a fantastic guide to Thomas Muller.
- Since February of 2009, Muller became a member of the club’s top team the ‘Bayern Munich. In March 2009 Muller made his debut in the ‘Championship League’ during an away game against ‘Sporting C.P. in the role of substitute for Bastian Schweinsteiger.
- The first game of Muller’s career was profitable for ‘Bayern München, and the team was able to win more matches and awards with Muller as a player. Muller’s goals of 12 and assists helped him earn the honor of the best ‘Bundesliga’ rookie during the 2009-2010 season.
- He was awarded Bundesliga League Player of the Month for September 2009 after having scored two goals in a game against the top German club Borussia Dortmund. The player also had two strikes against Maccabi Haifa as well as being named the ‘Champions of the Month’ for April 2009.
- He took part in his first match with his German National team in Argentina in March 2010. His team was beaten 1-0 by Toni Kroos, and he took on the role of Toni Kroos’ replacement.
- He scored the opening strike of the team’s 2-0 victory in the ‘Schalke 04′ match following the World Cup in 2010.’
- The first Bayern Munich DFB-Pokal win earned him two penalties as well as an ‘Man of the Award’ for the 2011 match. He was awarded the Man of Match award in March 2012. took part in his 100th game in the Bundesliga against FC Nurnberg.
- He played a role in helping the ‘Bayern Munich team to win a record-breaking triple during the 2012-2013 season which included the Bundesliga title and the Cup as well as the Champions League.
- He was able to help his team win their eighth win in a row by defeating ‘Fortuna Düsseldorf. The team also won a 1-0 win against “Lille. His performance against Borussia Dortmund helped his team to win the 2012 ‘DFL Supercup.
- He later signed a contract extension of two years with Bayern Munich. Following his 2013-14 season Muller extended his contract at Bayern Munich and resisted an offer from Manchester United. In the 2016-2017 season Muller’s performance led his team to win the ‘DFL Supercup’ of 2016 against Borussia Dortmund.’
- Muller has scored the first goal of his career against Australia in the 2010 FIFA World Cup and led Germany to victory by 4-0. Five goal scored were by Muller but he also won the Golden Boot for scoring the most goals of the tournament. Muller also earned the honour of receiving the FIFA World Cup’s Best Young Player ‘ and the World Soccer Young Player of the Year ‘ that year.
- In the Euro 2012 qualifying matches, Muller took part in all 10 games and had seven assists. A loss in the semi-finals in the semi-finals to Italy was the end of Italy’s time through the tournament.
- In the match against Kazakhstan He scored the first goal of Germany during the 2014 ‘World Cup qualifying matches. In the opening game of Germany in the tournament, he scored Germany’s first hat-trick and led the team to victory by 4-0. The performance was rewarded with the ‘Man of the Match award. He was also awarded the ‘Man of the Match’ award. German participant was part of the World Cup Dream Team as well as the ‘World Cup All Stars’. He scored the first goal in the semifinal match against Brazil and also helped Germany to win 7-1.
- He is the only player to score at least 5 goals during his two previous ‘World Cups’. His performance was instrumental in helping Germany triumph in the 2014 FIFA World Cup.’ He was named his Silver Boot for being the second-highest scorer of the tournament.
- He was a player for Germany in the UEFA Euro, where their team made it to the semi-finals. He didn’t score at the tournament, but he did score.
Facts About Thomas Muller
- Do you know if Thomas Muller smoke? : Yes
- Does Thomas Muller drink Alcohol? : Yes
- Muller is a player who plays several different positions in the goal, such as the attacking middlefielder the center back.
- Since the beginning of his career as a professional, Muller has played for only Bayern Munich.
- The club has scored more than 90 goals through the player at Bayern Munich in 229 appearances.
- In Germany’s victory of 4-0 against Portugal at 2014’s FIFA World Cup, Muller scored an triple.
- He received stitches after collision with John Boye during a play in June 2014.
- Muller is well-known for his contributions to FIFA World Cups. At the time of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, he scored the most goals and during the 2013 FIFA World Cup, he was the second highest goal scorer.
- 2014 was named as his greatest year as a player in “The Guardian.”
- Lisa Muller, Thomas’ long-time partner, got married to Thomas in the year 2009.
- Thomas Muller is best friends with Arjen Robben as well as Mesut Ozil.
- There is no tattoo on Thomas or his body are tattooed.
Are Thomas Mueller related to Gerd Mueller?
In the 1970 World Cup finals in Mexico, Mueller scored 10 goals to be crowned the top scorer prior to when West Germany went on to take home their 1972 European championships. He also helped develop the current Germany superstar Thomas Mueller, who was not related to him, but played for Bayern.
How old is Thomas Mulla?
33 years old
Who is Thomas Muller’s father?
How much is Thomas Muller’s annual salary?
1.49 crores EUR (2020)
Are Gerd Thomas and Thomas connected?
His father, Mueller does not look like the famous German international”Der Bomber” who became a legend throughout the 1970s. The two did collaborate on an advertisement. Thomas’s talents were appreciated by Gerd according to the records.
Is Gerd Muller still alive?