Sidhu Moosewala Wiki, Age, Death, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu, (11 June 1993 – 29, May 2022), also known as Sidhu Moose Wala was an Indian singer and actor. He was associated with Punjabi cinema and Punjabi music. His career began as a songwriter for “License” by Ninja. He then started his singing career with a duet called “G Wagon”. After his debut, he worked with Brown Boyz on several tracks that were released by Humble Music.
His song “So High” gained him wide attention. His debut album PBX 1 was released in fall 2018. It peaked at 66th place on the Billboard Canadian Albums charts. He began releasing his own songs after the release of the album. His single ” 47″, was also ranked on UK Singles Chart. The Guardian named Sidhu among the 50 most popular new artists for 2020. Ten of his songs reached the top of the UK Asian charts, with two of them reaching the top. His song “Bambiha Bole”, reached the top five of the Global YouTube music charts.
In 2021, Moose Wala published Moosetape. Tracks from this album charted worldwide, including Canadian Hot 100 and UK Asian Hot charts. His songs contained inciting and inflammatory lyrics and he was facing legal problems.
Moose Wala was shot and killed on 29 May 2022 at the age 28.
Sidhu Moosewala was 28 years old when he was born in the village Moosa Mansa, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Sidhu Mokeswala’s childhood photo
After finishing his schooling in Mansa, he went to Ludhiana’s Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College for his Electrical Engineering degree. He moved to Canada after completing his graduation. Sidhu had always been interested in singing since he was a child. Sidhu sang folk songs in 5th grade and participated in many singing contests in college. However, it wasn’t until he moved to Canada that he made the decision to pursue a career as a singer.
Height (approx. ): 6′ 1″
Weight (aprox. Weight (approx.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Sidhu Mousewala was born to a Sikh Jatt family. His father’s name was Bhola Singh Sidhu. Charan Kaur Sidhu is his mother. She is a Sarpanch from the village of Moosa, Mansa. Gurpreet Sidhu was his younger brother.
Sidhu Moosewala and his father, Bhola Sidhu
Sidhu Moosewala and Charan Kaur Sidhu, his mother
Sidhu Moosewala and his parents
Sidhu Moosewala and Gurpreet Sidhu
Sidhu was from the village Moose Wala, Mansa in Punjab and India. He was the son of a Sikh couple, father Bhola Singh, and mother Charan Kaur. He attended Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College in Ludhiana, and graduated in Electrical Engineering. He also performed at DAV College fest. Moose Wala was influenced and inspired by rapper Tupac Shark. From sixth grade, he started to listen hip hop music and was taught music skills by Harvinder Bittu of Ludhiana. He was close to his parents and released songs titled “Dear Mama” & “Bapu”. Moose Wala was still residing in Brampton as of 2019.
His controversial lyrics were a hallmark of his style. He promoted gun culture while hurting religious sentiments, as was the case with Mai Bhago. This revered figure was Sikhism. Moose Wala, who was killed in a gunshot incident by armed men on 29 May 2022, was shot to death in Mansa Punjab.
Moosewala began his career in 2016 as a lyricist by writing the lyrics to the song ‘License’, which was sung and performed by Ninja, a Punjabi singer. It was a huge hit. The song was a collaboration between Sidhu and Elly Mangat and Karan Aujla. Sidhu’s debut was in 2017 when he sang the Punjabi song “G Wagon.” The same year, he also contributed his voice to “So High.” Both songs became huge hits and gained him wide popularity. He released many Punjabi songs, including “Range Rover,” Duniya,” Dark Love,” “Tochan” and “Its all About You.”
Moose Wala was active in campaigning for Charan Kaur, his mother. Charan won the sarpanch election in Moosa village on December 2018.
Moose Wala joins Indian National Congress with Chief Minister Charanjit Sing Channi, and PPCC President Navjot Sidhu.
Sidhu joined Congress on 3 December 2021 for the 2022 Punjab Legislative Assembly elections. Moose Wala was defeated by Vijay Singla, Aam Aadmi party, with only 20.52% of the Mansa constituent votes. Moosewala was charged under Section 188 IPC with conducting a door to door campaign in Mansa constituency, violating the code.
- Sidhu Moosewala was a close friend of Karan Aujla, but a dispute arose between them and Karan allegedly leaked songs of Moosewala prior to their release. Sidhu was mocked by Aujla when he released the songs Up & Down’ with Deep Jandu, Lafaafe and Sanam Bhullar. He was not happy with the act and released a song called ‘Warning Shots’ that targeted Karan Aujla. The two of them developed a cold.
- Professor Dhanevar filed a complaint against Charan Kaur, his mother, to the Director of Rural Development And Panchayats Department SAS Nagar Mohali. In it, the professor mentioned the illegal and provocative songs that Sidhu Mosewala sang. Charan Kaur later wrote to Pandit Rao Dhanevar an apology letter stating that her son would not sing provocative lyrics in the future.
Pandit Rao Dahanevar’s complaint letters
Charan Kaur’s letter of apology
Collection of Cars
Sidhu Mousewala had a Range Rover.
Sidhu Momoosewala in his car
- Food: Butter chicken, Rajma
- Actor: Diljit Dosanjh
- Singer: Kuldeep Manak
- Colors: Red, Black, and Blue
- Brands: Armani, Louis Vuitton
- Sport: Football
He was shot to death in Mansa on 29 May 2022. Sidhu was immediately taken to the hospital but was later declared dead. This happened one day after Sidhu’s security had been removed by the AAP government. The Times of India
- His hobbies included driving, playing music, and shopping.
- He followed a non-vegetarian diet.
- Sidhu Moosewala is his name. It is derived from the name of his village, “Moosa”, which is located in Mansa (Punjab).
- Sidhu Moosewala approached a renowned lyricist in the Punjabi industry to write a song in 2015. The lyricist continued to postpone the tasks and eventually denied him a song. He was so hurt by this incident that he decided to create his own lyrics. He was initially poor at writing, but he slowly improved his skills.
- He considered Chinni Banka his Godfather. Banka introduced Sidhu into the Punjabi music scene and helped him make a name for himself in Canada.
- Around 8 of his songs were leaked before being officially recorded.
- Sidhu released a song called “Just Listen” in 2018 to target his haters.
- Moosewala was a close friend of the Punjabi singers Ninja, Parmish verma.
Sidhu Mosewala and Ninja
- He had a tattoo placed on his right arm.
Sidhu Moosewala Tatto
Unidentified assailants shot Moose Wala to death in Mansa (Punjabi) on May 29, 2022. During the attack, 30 rounds were fired. Two other men were also hurt. He was taken to the Civil Hospital in Mansa. Just a day prior to this incident, police protection was withdrawn.