Park Shin Hye She is a South Korean actress, model and singer. She made her film debut as Byeon-ja in the romantic drama film “Love Phobia” in 2006. She is best known for starring in the television series She stairway to Heaven (2003) and Tree of Heaven (2006). She rose to fame with her role as Go Mi-nam in the South Korean drama “You’re Beautiful” (2009) and as Lee Gyu-won in the drama “Heartstrings” in 2011. Later, she starred in the TV series “The Heirs” (2013), “Pinocchio” (2014-2015) and “Doctor” (2016). He also acted in the movies “Memories of the Alhambra” (2018-2019), “#Alive” (2020) and “Sisiphus: The Myth” (2021). He contributed to many singles for music albums of various TV series. Her first single was Love Rain, released as part of the Tree of Heaven OST. Ranked #33 on the 2015 Forbes Korea Power Celebrity list. It also ranked 12th and 40th in 2017 and 40th in 2021. She was also the first South Korean star to be selected as an endorser for Visa.
What Is Park Shin Hye Famous For?
- Being a South Korean actress and singer.
- For the role of Choi In-ha in the South Korean romance and drama series “Pinocchio.”
Who are Park Shin-hye’s parents? Know About Date of Birth, Nationality and Education
Park Shin-hye was born on February 18, 1990. From Gwangju, South Korea. His hometown is in Songpa District, Seoul, where he spent his childhood. He was born to his mother, Jo Mi-sook, and father, Park Hyun-jong. He also has a brother; The guitarist of the band ‘Tree Bicycle’ is a brother named Park Shin-won. He is South Korean by nationality and belongs to Asian-South-Korean ethnicity. His race is White. Aquarius is his Sign and follows the religion of Christianity.
Focusing on her education details, Park Shin-hye attended Hak-Kang Elementary School in Gwangju. She graduated from Chung-Ang University in 2009 with a degree in Film and Theater in February 2016. She also received a service award at the invitation ceremony for her success as the university’s artist ambassador. . She also received formal training for dancing, singing, and acting.
Park Shin-hye Career Timeline
- Park Shin-hye first appeared in singer Lee Seung-hwan’s music video for “Flower”.
- She made her acting debut as Han Jung-suh in the Korean drama series “Stairway to Heaven” in 2003.
- He played supporting roles in several television series, most notably the 2004 special drama “Very Merry Christmas” as a rebellious teenager.
- She then had her first adult lead role in the South Korean-Japanese melodrama “Heaven Tree” in 2006.
- Later, he made his debut in the summer horror film “Evil Twin” (2007), in which he played two roles: one as the main character and the other as the main character’s ghost who haunts the other after his brother dies.
- She also played her first antagonist role in the romantic comedy series “Prince Hours”, the sequel to “Princess Hours” (2006), and also played the female lead in the weekend drama “Kimcheed Radish Cubes.”
- He hosted the “Fantastic Partner” variety show from 2006 to 2007.
- She rose to fame after starring as a disguised heroine in the romantic comedy music drama “You’re Beautiful.” She also released the songs “Lovely Day” and “Without Words” for the original soundtrack of the series she.
- He also starred in the romantic comedy movie Cyrano Agency in 2010.
- Later, he voiced the main character of the animated movie “Green Days: Dinosaur and Me”.
- Not only that, but she also starred in MBC’s teen melodrama “Heartstrings” in 2011.
- He then signed an exclusive contract with the Japanese management agency IMX.
- He acted in his first Taiwanese drama named “Hayate The Combat Butler”.
- In 2012, she starred in the third season of the KBS drama special “Don’t Worry, I’m a Ghost”.
- He participated in the reality show “Music and Lyrics” and collaborated with singer Yoon Gun to compose the song “I Think of You”.
- He appeared in the third episode of tvN’s “Flower Boy” called “My Cute Guys”.
- Later, in the 2013 comedy-drama film Miracle in Cell No. It was in 7.
- She also appeared in the music video for “Eraser” for the album “Two’clock… Playground” by actor and singer So Ji-sub.
- He acted alongside Lee Min-ho in the movie “The Heirs”.
- She then played the Queen role in the historical movie “The Royal Tailor” in 2014 and also starred in the movie “Pinocchio”.
- She made her small-screen comeback in SBS’ medical drama “Doctors” in 2016.
- He acted as a judo coach in the comedy movie “My Annoying Brother” and also starred in the crime thriller “Heart Blackened” in 2017.
- He joined the cast of the reality show “Little Cabin in the Woods” and also starred in tvN’s fantasy thriller drama “Memories of the Alhambra” in 2018.
- He then starred in the disaster movie “#Live” in 2020 and the thriller “Call” in the same year.
Achievements and awards
Park Shin-hye is an award-winning actress who has won 30 awards and been nominated for 51 awards. List of winners:
- He won the Baeksang Arts Awards in 2011 for his work on Cyrano Agencey.
- He won the Baeksang Arts Awards in 2013 for appearing in Miracle in Cell No.
- He won the Baeksang Art Awards in 2015 for his work on The Royal Tailor.
- In 2013, he won the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival for his work on Miracle in Cell No.
- Won the Korean Film Critics Association Award in 2013
- He won the APAN Star Awards in 2014 for his work on The Heirs.
- Won Asian Artist Awards 2016 for her work in ‘Doctors’
- He won the Asia Rainbow TV Awards in 2014 with The Heirs.
- Won Baeksang Art Awards in 2012, 2014, 2015
- Won the China TV Drama Awards in 2013
- He won the 2012 KBS Drama Awards, among others.
Park Shin-hye Boyfriend: Is Park Shin-hye Married?
Park Shin-hye is still an unmarried lady, but she will soon become a wife. She is currently in a relationship and is dating her handsome boyfriend Choi Tae-joon. On March 7, 2018, it was confirmed that Park has been in a relationship with actor Choi Tae-joon since late 2017. She started dating actor Lee Jong-suk after they became close while working on the drama Pinocchio. On November 23, 2021, it was announced that Park is pregnant and preparing for marriage to Choi, with a private wedding ceremony scheduled for January 22, 2022 in Seoul. The bond between them grows stronger as time goes by and they lead a happy life without any discomfort. His sexual orientation is straight.
Everything You Need To Know About Choi Tae-joon
Earlier, Park Shin-hye started dating Lee Min Ho in 2013. They dated for about a year before breaking up for unspecified reasons. After that, he revealed that he once shared a close bond with actor and singer Yong Jun-hyung.
Park Shin-hye and actor Choi Tae Joon are getting married
Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are getting married and expecting a baby! The two actors started dating in late 2017 and their relationship went public in March 2018. On November 23, agencies SALT Entertainment and Santa Claus Entertainment announced that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon’s wedding will be held privately on January 22, 2022. in Seoul. SALT Entertainment also revealed that Park Shin Hye is pregnant. Both actors wrote letters to fan cafes to share the news. Here is Park Shin Hye’s letter: Hello. I’m Park Shin Hye. It’s getting cold these days. I wonder if everyone is healthy and well. A few days ago I was cleaning my house and found my contract with my first agency 20 years ago. I was in the 6th grade of primary school and became an actor in the second year of secondary school. In the blink of an eye, 18 years have passed. I felt like time really flew by. Many people were with me in my childhood and thanks to your love and support, I was able to become an actor who can show different sides in many productions. Most of the time I was happy in front of the camera, but I had fans who gave me strength and encouragement whenever I struggled. Every single word of encouragement got me to my feet and stand in front of the camera. That’s why I’m very nervous to share this news today, and on the one hand, I’m worried that you will be very surprised by this sudden news. But I still wanted to tell you all first. I’m marrying the person I’ve been with for a long time. She has been a source of support for a long time and has embraced all the shortcomings of Park Shin Hye’s personality and I want to start a life with her as a married couple. And while I’m wary of saying this because it’s too soon, I was blessed with a baby. I wanted to tell you before anyone else. After starting a family, I will show you the positive side. Thank you for supporting my incomplete self with your love. It will take some time but I will work hard to be back as a great player soon so that we don’t have to wait too long. Please stay healthy until then, I will close my letter here. Choi Tae Joon wrote the following letter: Hello. This is Choi Tae Joon. Thank you to all of you who have supported me for so long, I live every day with gratitude. With a trembling heart, I am writing this post to share a news that I want you to know before anyone else. For a long time I exchanged various feelings with someone and maintained a meaningful relationship. It’s like a savior who taught me without words to smile brightly when I’m happy and cry out loud when I’m sad. Now, we want to make our wedding vows and may this love bear fruit for which I am grateful. And while I feel cautious saying this, we were blessed with a baby as we prepared for the new chapter of our lives. You may be surprised by the sudden news, but I wanted to let you know before anyone else, so I am expressing my heartfelt feelings with my unfinished article. Now I will show you my responsibility as a member of a family and greet you as actor Choi Tae Joon with acting that meets your expectations. Thank you for reading this long post. It became cold. Everyone be healthy!
How much is Park Shin-hye Net Worth?
Park Shin-hye is an actress and singer whose net worth is estimated at $8 Million as of 2021. He has dominated the South Korean Entertainment industry since his first hit drama “Stairway To Heaven” in 2003. she has acted in many movies and TV shows. There is no information about his annual salary and career earnings. While her main source of wealth comes from her acting career, she also earns a great amount during her music career. She currently lives a standard lifestyle, she. She also made endorsement deals, she. She became one of the most in-demand supporters after the hit drama Pinocchio (2014-2015). She later endorsed Mamonde and Bruno Magli alongside many international brands such as Italian luxury brand Bruno Magli, French outerwear brand Millet and Filipino clothing brand Bench. She is the first Korean star to be selected as a model for “Visa”, as well as the first Korean celebrity to be chosen as a global ambassador for Austrian jewelery brand Swarovski.
How tall is Park Shin Hye?
Park Shin-hye is a beautiful actress who stands at a perfect height of 5 feet 6.75 inches or 168 cm or 1.68 m. She has a slim body type. His balanced body weight is 52 kg. She has dark brown hair color and her eye color is brown. She has a well-kept body measurement of 32-24-33 inches or 81-61-84 cm. Bra size 30B, shoe size 7.5 US and dress size 2 US. Overall, she has a healthy body with an attractive personality and a bright face that attracts many people to her.