Julianne Moore She is an American actress and writer who has been in the entertainment industry since the 1990s. She has received many awards for Hollywood movies, including an Academy Award, two Golden Globes, and two Primetime Emmy Awards. Time magazine named Julianne Moore one of the world’s 100 most influential people in 2015 and 2020, with The New York Times placing her 11th on its “25 Greatest Actors of the 21st Century” list. She made her debut as Susan in the 1990 horror anthology film Tales From The Darkside: The Movie. She first appeared in a soap opera episode “The Edge of Night” in 1984 as Carmen Engler. Other movies and TV shows starring Julianne Moore are The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (1992), Short Cuts (1993), Vanya on 42nd Street (1994), Safe (1995), Nine Months (1995), The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997), Boogie Nights (1997), The End of the Relationship (1999), Far From Heaven (2002), The Hours (2002), The Big Lebowski (1998), Magnolia (1999), Hannibal (2001), Children of Men (2006) ), A Single Man (2009), The Kids Are All Right (2010), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011), Game Change (2012), Still Alice (2014), Maps to the Stars ( 2014), The Hunger Games movie series and the spy movie Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017). She has acted in films Bel Canto (2018), After the Wedding (2019) and The Glorias (2020). As an author, he has written children’s books such as “Freckleface Strawberry” (2007), Freckleface Strawberry And The Dodgeball Bully (2009), Freckleface Strawberry Best Friends Forever (2011), “My Mother Is A Stranger But Not To Me”. 2013), Strawberry with Freckle Face: Backpacks! (Step Into Reading) (2015), Strawberry With Freckle Face: Lunch or What’s This? (Step Into Reading) (2015), Strawberry With A Freckle Face: Loose Tooth! (Step by Step to Read) (2016), Strawberry with Freckle Face and the Really Big Voice, (2016).
for the famous
- Being an American actress and children’s writer.
- Being described by the media as one of the most talented and successful actresses of her generation.
- as agent Clarice Starling in “Hannibal” (2001) The Hours (2002) as Laura Brown, as President Alma Coin in “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay” movie series, for roles as politician Sara Palin in the HBO political drama movie “The Game” 2012.
- Known for portraying emotionally troubled women in both independent films and blockbuster productions.
Where is Julianne Moore from?
Julianne Moore was born with the real name of Julie Anne Smith. She was born as Julie, but changed the name from Julie Anne Smith to Julianne Moore as she became Julie Anne Smith. Moore is her father’s middle name and Anne is her mother’s name. Thus, without hurting anyone’s feelings, she united Julie and Anne and formed Julianne she. She eventually started using the name Julianne Moore as she. His date of birth is December 3, 1960 and his place of birth is Fort Bragg, North Carolina, USA. About his parents, he was born to Peter Moore Smith (served as a paratrooper in the US Army; later got the rank of colonel and later became a military judge) and Anne Love Smith (Psychologist and a social worker from Scotland). . He also has two siblings named Peter Moore Smith (younger brother) and Valerie Smith (younger sister). She is of American-British nationality and comes from a mixed ethnicity as she is of Irish-German-Welsh-Ashkenazi-Jewish-English-Scottish descent. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his religion is Atheist. The current age of Julianne is 60 years old, as of 2020.
Julianne Moore attended JEB Stuart High School in Virginia. She then went to Frankfurt American High School she. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Theater from the Boston University School of the Arts (1983).
What Was Julianne Moore’s Career Like?
- Julianne Moore moved to New York, where she started working as a waitress.
- She began her career in off-Broadway theater in 1985, and her first screen role came in 1985 in an episode of the soap opera The Edge of Night.
- He came into the limelight after joining the cast of As the World Turns. She plays the dual roles of step-sisters Frannie and Sabrina Hughes.
- He also starred in the 1987 CBS miniseries I’ll Take Manhattan and appeared in TV movies such as Money, Power, Murder (1989), The Last to Go (1991), and Cast a Deadly Spell (1991).
- In the 1990s, she got her first movie role in Tales from the Dark Side, where she played the mummy’s victim, followed by the thriller The Hand that Rocked the Cradle, The Gun in Betty Lou’s Handbag, The Evidence Body. , Benny & Joon, The Fugitive, Short Cuts, Vanya on 42nd Street, Safe, Roommates, Nine Months, Assassins, Surviving Picasso, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, The Myth of Fingerprints, Chicago Cab, Boogie Nights, The Big Lebowski, An Ideal Husband, End of Relationship, World Map, Magnolia, among others.
- In the 2000s, she had a small role in the comedy movie The Ladies Man and then appeared in the play “Not I”.
- She appeared in 2001’s “Hannibal” as FBI Agent Clarice Starling. She then appeared in three more films released in 2001: in the science fiction comedy “Evolution” with David Duchovny, in her husband’s dramatic film World “Traveler” and with Kevin Spacey, Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett in “The Shipping News”.
- Later, she acted in the films “Far From Heaven”, “Hours”, “Marie and Bruce”, “Laws of Attraction”, “Forgotten”, “Trust in Adana”, “The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio”, “Freedomland”. ”, “Boys”.
- He made his Broadway debut in the world premiere of David Hare’s play The Vertical Hour.
- He played an FBI agent for the second time in “Next” (2007) and also appeared in “I’m Not There” (2007).
- In 2008, she starred in the movie “Blindness” with Mark Ruffalo. She also had a supporting role in “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee” and then appeared in the erotic thriller “Chloe” in 2009. She starred in “A Single Man” the same year.
- He appeared as a guest actor in the fourth season of the TV series “30 Rock”. She also returned to “While The World Turns” as Frannie Hughes.
- Her first big screen appearance of the new decade was Shelter (2010), and she later starred in the independent film “The Kids Are All Right” (2010) with Annette Bening.
- She had a supporting role in “Crazy, Stupid, Love” and then appeared in the HBO television movie “Game Change.”
- He acted in two films in 2012; Being Flynn and What Maisie Knows.
- He started 2013 with a supporting role in Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s comedy “Don Jon.” Her next appearance was in the lead role in the comedy “The English Teacher” (2013).
- The first movie of 2014 came in the action-thriller “Non-Stop” with Liam Neeson, followed by “Maps to the Stars”, “The Hunger Games movie series, Mockingjay – Part 1”.
- She played the lead role of a linguistics professor diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer’s disease in the drama “Still Alice.”
- In 2015, Moore appeared in “Seventh Son”, “Freeheld”, “Maggie’s Plan”, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”.
- He screened three films in 2017; “Wonders”, “Suburbicon”, “Golden Circle”.
- He had two movies released in 2018; “Gloria Bell” and “Bel Canto”.
- The following year, she worked with her husband once again on “After the Wedding” and then appeared in “The Staggering Girl” in 2019.
- In 2020, she played feminist icon Gloria Steinem in the biopic “The Glorias”.
- In 2021, she had a supporting role in Joe Wright’s thriller “The Woman in the Window.”
- She will next star in “Lisey’s Story,” an Apple TV+ mini-series based on Stephen King’s thriller of the same name.
- He has also committed to playing Joy Mothertrucker, an ice truck driver in Joey Soloway’s biopic “Mothertrucker,” and a supporting role in Stephen Chbosky’s musical “Dear Evan Hansen.”
Achievements and awards
Julianne Moore is a Best Strategic Actor who has won 78 awards and 169 awards throughout her career. She received five Academy Award nominations, nine Golden Globe nominations, seven SAG nominations, and four BAFTA nominations. He has won an Academy Award, two Golden Globes, a BAFTA, and two SAG Awards; she also has a Primetime Emmy and a Daytime Emmy she. She was named Best Actress at the Cannes Film Festival, the Berlin International Film Festival and the Venice Film Festival – the fourth person and second woman in history to do so. From the Golden Globe Award to the Golden Globe Award, she has won almost everything for the best. He won Сrіtісѕ Сhоісе ТV Аwаrd, Оѕсаr аwаrd, Goldеn Globе аwаrd, Dау-tіmе Еmmу аwаrd, among others. She won the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for Still Alice (2014). Additionally, she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture for Television for Game Changing (2012). She won the Felix Award for Best Supporting Actress for Boogie Nights (1997). She is one of two actresses (the other being Juliette Binoche) who won the European “Triple Crown for Best Actress” award at the Berlin, Cannes and Venice film festivals.
Who is Julianne Moore Husband?
Julianne Moore is happily married to her husband Bart Freundlich in August 2003. By profession Bart Freundlich is a film and television director, producer and screenwriter. Moore began a relationship with Bart Freundlich, the director of The Myth of Fingerprints, in 1996. The couple has two children; They have a son named Caleb Freundlich (born December 1997) and a daughter Liv Helen Freundlich (born April 2002). The happily married lovebird lives in Greenwich Village, New York City. His sexual orientation is straight.
At the time, Julianne married actor and stage director John Gould Rubin in 1986 after two years of dating. They divorced in 1995 after nine years of married life.
How much is Julianne Moore Net Worth?
Julianne Moore is a successful actress and writer who has saved a large amount of money throughout her career. As of 2021, the prized value added net worth is $55 million. She only earned money thanks to her work. Coach watches (2000), Revlon (2002), Coach leather bags (2000), Revlon Age-Defying Foundation (2003), Aveda (2002), Revlon’s High-Dimension Haircolor (2003- 2004), Montblanc watches (2006), Talbots fashion stores (2011), L’Oreal Paris’ Superior Preference” hair color system (2013), L’Oreal Paris’ Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil (2013) and others. However, his exact salary has not been announced yet. The biggest source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. She also earns a great amount of money from her writing career, she. He is happy with his earnings. She is currently living a luxurious lifestyle, she.
How tall is Julianne Moore?
Julianne Moore is a very beautiful and gorgeous actress with green eyes and red hair. Her perfect height is 5 feet 3 inches or 160 cm and weight is 54 Kg or 119 Pounds. Her body size is 36-26-35 inches, dress size 4 (US) and shoe size 7.5 (US). Body type is athletic. The bra size is 34B. Moore is a yoga freak and practices Ashtanga yoga three times a week. She eats nutritious food and mostly cooks her meals at home.