Egg Bhurji is one such recipe that non-veg lovers like to eat with great fervor. Let us know the right tips and tricks to make it.
Egg eaters are always on the lookout for new recipes made from eggs. Many people like to eat egg paratha, egg curry or boiled egg. Many people also like to eat egg bhurji with great fervor. Egg lovers also like to eat Bhurji with many dishes like paratha, roomali roti, rice etc.
However, before this, you must have tasted the egg bhurji many times before. But if you want to know about what is the perfect recipe of Egg Bhurji, then you must read this article. Because in this article we are going to tell you the perfect recipe for making Egg Bhurji and also going to tell you what mistakes you should not make while making Egg Bhurji. Let’s know.
choose egg like this
- What kind of egg you are choosing to make egg bhurji matters a lot. For making egg bhurji, not duck’s but chicken’s egg is considered to be the best. That’s why you choose only chicken eggs.
- To check whether the egg is right or not, put the egg in a glass of water. If the egg is bad, it will come to the surface of the water. If it is not deformed, it will not come to the surface.
- In such a situation, you will know which eggs to eat and which are not. You should include the freshest egg only for the bhurji.
don’t make these mistakes
There are many mistakes that almost everyone makes while making Egg Bhurji. Yes, Egg Bhurji should never be made on high flame. There are some things that should be put at the beginning and there are things that should be put at the end. It is very important to add spices like chilli, onion salt, turmeric etc in the right proportion. Many people put more oil due to which the test gets spoiled. ,easy tips to make sambar,
Ingredients for making Egg Bhurji
From the name of egg bhurji, you must have understood that some different things will be used in it. Along with coriander leaves, curry leaves can also be used to make a perfect egg bhurji.
Read also: Make these delicious snacks recipes from leftover upma, everyone will like it
- oil 2 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves1/2 tsp
- Onion – 1 finely chopped,
- salt to taste
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Green chili – 2 finely chopped
the right way to make
- First of all, put oil in a pan and heat it. Take care that the flame is not too high. Keep the flame medium only.
- After the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and fry for a few seconds. Now add green chili, tomato, ginger-garlic paste and onion and fry till it becomes golden.
- As soon as the onion and tomato become soft, add turmeric, red chili and coriander leaves and keep stirring for some time.
- After 1 minute, crack all the eggs and put them in the pan and make it like bhurji while stirring. ,pomegranate and mint chutney,
- After this, add salt and curry leaves and fry for 3-4 minutes and after frying, turn off the gas.
- After this, take it out in a plate and garnish it with coriander leaves.
If you liked this story, then do share it on Facebook and stay connected with your own website Harzindagi to read more such articles.
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]