Today, we will discuss in this article what is Cloud Computing? (What does it mean by Cloud Computing in Hindi), Cloud Computing Recently computer has been an increasingly sought-after technology in the world. Today, in the age of IT(Information Technology) Everything cloud computing is based on the idea. Cloud computing has brought about a huge revolution in the world of computers. Learn in detail the various aspects that are related to cloud computing such as what exactly is cloud computing, different types of cloud computing and examples of computing, the benefits and drawbacks in cloud computing its background, and more.
What is Cloud Computing
Cloud computing means Internet Outsource services, either hardware or software. Today, nearly all users of the Internet using a computer or mobile phone have an account on Facebook or an email address. anytime we wish to use Facebook as well as make and receive email.
You can view them on the Internet until they are deleted due to some reason. Do you have any idea about where these items are stored or processed in any system? Actually, we don’t have any idea where these files are kept.
It is because the organizations offering these services in various nations around the globe have many servers through which they offer the services to a huge amount of clients. These services that we’re speaking about are offered at no cost. Furthermore, there are numerous organizations
that offer a range of services over the internet, for no cost, for example, registration for websites, Website hosting, e.t.c. These are all known as cloud computing.
If we consider cloud computing in terms of definition cloud computing, it’s an array of computer resources from remote servers including hardware and software, networks, and more. that provide a variety of kinds of services via the Internet. For instance, managed cloud hosting is a type of cloud computing service that is offered by hosting providers such as Verpex. If viewed from a certain viewpoint cloud computing is not only a technology and business model but also a way to make money.
Examples of Cloud Computing
Today, you can observe a variety of examples of cloud computing all around you. Of them, we’re presenting instances of a particular cloud computing right before you.
- YouTube-Whenever you require a video about anything, it’s on YouTube You can also set up an account on YouTube and post numerous videos on it. After logging in you’ll be able to view all your uploaded videos. Many millions of video clips are posted each day through this renowned video sharing site. YouTube utilizes the cloud computing platform to save the videos uploaded.
- Email Email Many of you may have utilized email. It is used to communicate and send messages to another. It can also be used to save your documents and other files. Email Services All the companies offering storage space for you at no cost. These service provider companies (Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail etc.) make use of cloud computing to keep your personal information. Many other cloud storage providers Sites such as (Dropbox, Box, Mediafire) make use of cloud computing technology.
- FacebookFacebook Facebook is present on nearly every phone today. Facebook put your status on , or upload a new posts and read. There are many things that can be seen, including text and video, Live shows, and more. to save. Facebook too Cloud Computing Utilizes technology.
History Of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing started about 60 years ago, in the 1960s. The development of computers was not yet fully developed. In about 30-40 years’ time an organization called Saleforce began to offer cloud computing services. Since then, the use for cloud computing began. The public was aware of the importance of it. Then slowly cloud computing was introduced. was introduced. Cloud computing exploded and by the beginning of the 21st century, many well-known corporations such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft and others. made use of Cloud Computing technology and they began offering services that were related to it to their clients.
How Cloud Computing Works
If we look at the functioning of Cloud Computing then this Dual Layer Technology is based on. Servers are managed by layers, which are known as Back End and Front End. The layer we employ is known as Front End and the layers that help manage it manages the servers are referred to as Back End. These two layers together complete the installation of servers for cloud computing.
Types Of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is divided into two sections.
- depending on the reason for the deployment
- Based on services
Types of Cloud Computing Based on Deployment
There are four kinds of Cloud Computing on the basis of their deployment.
Cloud computing that is public. The services offered by HTML0 are accessible for all users who are connected via the Internet. In this scenario, services (application storage, applications, as well as other services) are accessible at no cost or at a lower cost. Cloud service provider that is public. The primary examples can be found in Amazon, Microsoft and Google as well as others.
They offer a range of services through the deployment and management of cloud infrastructure for public use in their data centers.
Cloud computing that is private an infrastructure that allows services and networks are kept in a cloud that is private. Like the name implies, it’s private, meaning which the user doesn’t share cloud storage with any other person. In this, the control of any third-party is limited. Google Drive One Private Cloud Computing is an illustration of. All your information including Password, User ID and User ID remain protected and is not accessible by any other person. Clouds like this could have been extremely costly.
- Community Cloud Computing
Cloud computing for community use It is used to work in the context of a group. It is a kind of cloud that is private and cannot be used by anyone outside of the group. A college or government office is the most prominent instance of this. Office workers can keep their information and data from websites created by the university is accessible to students. This kind of work is done in the community, and it’s called cloud computing for the community.
A single hybrid cloud It is a mix that combines two or three kinds of clouds (Private or Public). While different kinds of cloud are different in their features, they operate in a similar way. Cloud services are combined to increase or reduce the capabilities of hybrid cloud services.
Types of Cloud Computing Based on Services
Based on the services offered Cloud Computing. Cloud Computing There are three types of cloud computing.
- Iaas (Infrastructure as a Service)
Cloud computing is used to models of infrastructure. With these services, the complete control over cloud computing is the responsibility that of users. This type of service is used primarily to run a business. The most prominent example of this would be VPS (Virtual Private Server). Users can customize the operating system of VPS’s virtual machines. Additionally, they can install and run applications within their control.
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
In this type of model the computer is rented, but not the virtual machine that includes operating system and programming language, the executive environments, databases, web server, etc. The users of this platform are able to create and run their own application software for free. Examples of this type of model include Google’s App Engine, Gmail, Rediff, Yahoo and others.
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
The model grants users access to databases and software created by service providers. It permits users to utilize the CPU. It is designed for specific types of work. It is suitable for all small businesses. The examples for SaaS comprise Google Suite, Google Docs and Google Docs, among others.
The advantages as well as the disadvantages of cloud computing
Cloud computing can provide a wide range of advantages to all kinds of businesses. However, in addition to the numerous benefits however, it has some drawbacks.
Cloud computing benefits
- Cloud computing is accessible everywhere in the world.
- You can perform many complete and high-quality tasks using cloud computing. You can make use of all the required software that you might need to purchase using different currencies.
- There is a way to save many data files simultaneously. It is also guaranteed that the data will not be damaged or destroyed. Cloud computing companies are home to a variety of data centers. Therefore, you don’t need to be concerned over your information.
- cloud computing service are generally cheaper. Cloud computing services can be purchased with different durations depending on your requirements. It could be 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year, or even the whole life.
- Cloud computing can be operated by almost every type of computers. If you were to complete an assignment on your personal computer using cloud computing, you could do it on your phone or tablet.
- always available.
- Information can be downloaded and uploaded from any place at any time.
- There’s no need to shell out the money for hardware, software, or license costs.
- Software is automatically updated and is easy to control.
Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
- Users are not aware that Cloud What is source of information is used to create the .
- The security and security of data stored in the cloud is not very secure.
- Users are not in control of the software or programs that are used on the Cloud.
You learned you learned today What exactly is Cloud Computing (What is Cloud Computing in Hindi) and how it function and what are the different types. Here I have discussed various kinds of cloud computing in great detail.
I hope you enjoyed this article. If you have found this post helpful, don’t forget to spread the word to others. If you’d like to discuss any question regarding Cloud Computing, then you can contact us via your comment.