In the summer season, the more comfortable the clothes are, the better, so shorts are a good option for light short kurtis.
Short kurtis are a better outfit for office and casual looks. Which can be styled by women of all ages, in such a situation, you should include short kurtis in your wardrobe during the summer. Nowadays, there are different types of designer short length kurtis are coming in the market, which you can style in different ways.
Short kurti is an elegant and stylish dress, which can be styled on different occasions. In summers, you can style them with everything from long skirts to leggings. So what’s the delay, let’s have a look at these short kurti styling tips-
Pair up short kurti with dhoti-
Dhoti with short kurti is very much in trend these days. In such a situation, you can pair the kurti with your kurti. Short ethnic wears often look better with a dhoti, so you can wear a dhoti with a flared short kurti. Apart from this, if you want, you can also wear dhoti with straight kurti. You can style Gujarati chikankari kurti, angrakha kurti and cotton kurti with dhoti.
- Kolhapuri sandals or juttis can also be worn with short kurti and dhoti.
- You can wear statement ethnic earrings with this type of kurti.
Pair up the kurti with shorts-
This outfit idea is as stylish as it is unique. Shorts are very comfortable in the summer season, so you can also wear shorts with your kurti. This will transform your ethnic outfit into a western one, so you can pair short kurtis with black or blue colored denim pants.
- If you want, you can also tuck the kurti in, so that your look can stand out even more.
- You can also style statement earrings with your outfit to give a western touch.
Style like a top
You can also pair up short kurtis as a top. For this you have to tuck your kurti. Apart from this, you can also wear your straight cotton kurti with a tucked skirt.
- Tucked in with jeans, your short kurti will look very elegant and stylish, which you can also include in your office wear.
- You can carry anything with shoes or sandals with this type of outfit, as it becomes your western outfit.
Style short kurti with trousers-
Trousers are very comfortable in the summer season. In such a situation, you can pair them up with your ethnic outfit as well. You can try short kurtis of different designs with trousers. Apart from this, kurti can also be paired with trousers by tucking in. Let us tell you that these days flared short kurtis are very much in trend, so you can include such kurtis in your wardrobe.
- The combination of plain trousers with printed kurtis and printed outfits with plain kurtis is the best.
- Oxides and statement earrings look very stylish with such outfits.
Pair up with kurti palazzo pants-
Nowadays, sets of kurti and plazo are seen in the market. In such a situation, you can make them a part of your wardrobe. You should try different color combinations with plain kurti. Be it casual or party wear, palazzo sets look perfect with both, so you can pair them up during the summer season.
- With a palazzo set, you should carry a choker and statement jewellery.
- If you want, you can also wear a shrug with the outfit.
So these were the short kurti styling tips for the summer season, if you liked this article of ours, then like and share it, as well as stay connected with every life for such information.
Image credit- myntra and google searches
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]