Hard water stains make utensils look dirty. But you can get rid of them by adopting some home remedies.
If the utensils of the house are not clean then the whole kitchen looks dirty. Also, eating food in dirty utensils can lead to many diseases. That’s why you should always keep the utensils clean. But there is a very common problem, which every woman faces, that hard water stains on the utensils. Removing hard water stains on utensils is hard work. But are you not able to get rid of these problems even after lakhs of efforts, then you should adopt home remedies. Today we have brought some such home remedies for you, by trying it, the stains on steel utensils will be cleaned in minutes. Do you want to know these tips and tricks, then definitely read this article till the end.
What is hard water?
Water in which the amount of dissolved minerals is high is called hard water. Due to this white stains start appearing on the utensils. Due to which the dishes look very dirty. Also, eating food in such utensils can lead to many diseases.
Remove stains with water and vinegar
If your steel utensils are stained with hard water, you should use vinegar. Vinegar is a natural cleaning agent, so it is used for cleaning.
- For this, you have to boil equal quantity of vinegar and water.
- After boiling keep it to cool down. Now pour this solution on the vessel.
- Then wipe the pot with a clean cloth.
- After some time you will find that the hard water stain has been removed from the pot.
Remove Stains With Baking Soda And Olive Oil
Baking soda is used only for cleaning. With its help, you can remove the stains on the utensils.
- Baking soda
- olive oil
- Lemon juice
- clean cloth
- Add of vinegar to cup of baking soda.
- Now add a spoonful of olive oil and lemon juice to it.
- Now mix all the things well.
- Make a thick paste. Otherwise the stains will not go away.
- Now soak a clean cloth in this paste.
- Now rub this cloth on the vessel. Don’t rub too hard. This can leave marks on the pot.
- Now leave the paste on the pot for 10 minutes. After about 10 minutes, wipe the pot with a clean cloth.
- You will find that the hard water stains have been removed from the pot. (make floor cleaner at home)
Lemon and Baking Soda
Lemon is not only used to enhance the taste of food, but you can also use it for cleaning. This is the best home remedy especially for removing hard water stains.
- Baking soda
- Use lemon to remove hard water stains on pots or any other steel utensils.
- Just for this, first sprinkle baking soda on the pot. (Use baking soda in these ways)
- After this, rub the pot with lemon.
- Keep rubbing lightly for about 2-5 minutes.
- The mixture of lemon and baking soda will create a lather, which helps get rid of hard water stains.
keep these things in mind
- If you do not want your utensils to be stained with hard water, then for this you should always wipe them with a dry cloth after the utensils.
- Dry the utensils thoroughly after washing them.
- You can add water softener to hard water. This will not stain the dishes.
Hope you liked this article of ours. To read more such articles, please tell us by commenting and stay connected with our website Harzindagi.
Image Credit: Freepik
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]