You can use rice and linseed to give natural keratin treatment to hair, learn how.
There are many treatments in trend to make hair beautiful and one of them is keratin treatment. It can also be called semi permanent hair straightening treatment. By doing this treatment, your wavy hair starts looking straight to a great extent, as well as it makes the hair shiny and smooth.
You also have to pay a hefty price to get this treatment done in parlors and beauty salons, but if you want, you can do keratin treatment yourself at home. You do not even need to spend money for this because you will get all the ingredients available at home.
You can do hair keratin treatment at home with the help of rice and flaxseed. We talked to beauty expert Poonam Chugh about this. Poonam ji says, ‘Both rice and linseed have the property of bringing shine and straightening to the hair. You can give keratin treatment to your hair at home with these. Poonam ji also tells its method.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Straightening Hair
Rice Water Keratin Treatment Method
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup flaxseed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large cups water
- First of all, you have to soak rice and flaxseed overnight in a bowl.
- After this, you have to filter the water and separate it and grind the soaked rice and linseed.
- You have to mix olive oil in the paste that will be prepared by grinding rice and linseed.
- Now the water in which rice and linseed were soaked in this mixture has to be reduced by mixing that water.
- Now apply this mixture on the roots and length of the hair with the help of a brush.
- Let it dry in your hair for 15 to 30 minutes, but you don’t have to dry it completely.
- After that wash your hair thoroughly.
- Keep in mind that you have to wash the hair thoroughly. If you do not do this and the paste remains in the hair, then the hair can stick to it.
- After washing the hair let them dry naturally. You will see that your hair looks quite straight.
When to do it and how often
Homemade keratin treatment should be done on the day when you do not have to leave the house. You must do this treatment once a week to see the best results. If your hair is not very wavy then you can repeat this treatment once in 15 days.
Benefits of rice water for hair
- Poonam ji tells the benefits of using rice water in hair-
- Rice water is also very beneficial for increasing hair growth.
- If you have the problem of split hair, then applying rice water or paste in the hair can give relief in this problem.
- Applying rice paste or water to the hair brings shine to the hair.
- If your scalp is oily, then obviously your hair will be oily too. In such a situation, washing the hair with rice water reduces the extra oil coming out.
- Washing the hair with rice water makes the hair soft and shiny, as well as reduces the problem of dandruff.
Benefits of flaxseed for hair
- Flaxseed has many benefits not only for health but also for hair.
- Flaxseed is rich in Vitamin-E. Applying it on the hair shows a good effect on their growth.
- If you have a lot of hair fall, then you can use flaxseed. This strengthens the hair roots and reduces the problem of hair fall.
- If your hair has become dry, dry or lifeless, then you can make them beautiful again by using linseed.
If you liked this beauty hack, then do share and like this article. Stay connected with Harzindagi to read more articles like this.
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]