Now your hassle of going to the parlor will end because you can easily do hair straightening at home.
Women who have frizzy and frizzy hair, wish they had straight hair. But now his dream has come true. Because now there are different types of hair treatments available in the market, due to which the hair becomes straight. That is, hair straightening treatment.
Hair straightening makes the hair straight and shiny. Due to which the craze for this treatment is increasing among women. But often women are not able to get this treatment done, because they will have to spend thousands of rupees for this in the parlor. Which can be heavy on their pocket. But if you think so too then you are wrong. If you want, you can easily do hair straightening at home too. Today in this article we will tell you how to do straightening at home. Do you want to know the step by step method of doing this treatment, then definitely read this article till the end.
Step 1- Wash the hair thoroughly
To do straightening, you must first wash your hair thoroughly. Use mild shampoo. This is because shampoos containing chemicals damage the hair. Women who have more damaged hair, they should use shampoo made from oat milk and honey. Many such nutrients are found in honey and oat milk, which helps in bringing shine and strengthening to frizzy, damaged and dull hair.
Step 2- Dry the hair
Now that you have washed your hair, dry it. Use a blow dryer to dry your hair. But you have to dry your hair step by step in a way. That is, divide your hair into four sections. Then dry each section with the help of a blow dryer. Blow dryer is used in the hair because it dries all the hair in less time.
Step 3- Apply cream on hair
The third step of hair straightening is to apply straightening cream to the hair. You will find different types of straightening creams in the market. But you can make this cream at home instead. Apply hair straightening cream to your hair with the help of a masking brush. You can easily find this brush online. After this, with the help of a wide-toothed comb, apply the cream well all over your hair. A wide-toothed comb is used so that the cream is applied to each hair. Leave this hair straightening cream in your hair for about half an hour. It often happens that the cream gets deposited in the hair, due to which there can be trouble in straightening. Therefore, after about 2-3, comb your hair.
Read also: What is the difference between smoothing and rebonding, know by reading the article
Step 4- Use the Pressing Machine
Now when the cream dries in your hair, then dry the hair with a dryer without washing it. Now press your hair. Place the pressing machine on high heat. This will straighten your hair quickly. Take your hair straightening done sitting at home. (hair mask for straightening and smoothing effect)
Do not do this work after hair straightening
- You should not tie the hair at all after hair straightening. Along with this, do not put pins, clips in your hair.
- Do not forget to apply oil to your hair for about 15 days. This will spoil your hair straightening. Also, your hard work will also be wasted. (Learn how to do rebonding and smoothing)
- Use only non sulfate shampoo in your hair. Otherwise your hair will get damaged.
Keep these things in mind while doing hair straightening
- There are a few things you should keep in mind while doing hair straightening at home. Otherwise, your hair may get heavily damaged.
- Do not forget to press on wet hair. This will not cause hair straightening.
- Blow dryer the hair properly. Because hair straightening is done properly on dry hair.
- Take note of the temperature in the pressing machine. Use only machines with adjustable temperature. Because heat can burn your hair.
- Do not apply the cream on matted hair at all. This can give you trouble while doing hair straightening.
Hope you liked this article of ours. To read more such articles, do tell us by commenting and stay connected with our website Harzindagi.
Image Credit: freepik
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]