If you want to exfoliate your skin, then you can make this body scrub with the help of coconut oil.
We are all familiar with the amazing benefits of coconut oil and hence women use coconut oil for their hair and skin care. Generally, coconut oil is recommended for skin massage, but it can also prove to be a great scrub ingredient. In fact, when you mix it in your homemade scrub, it not only helps in exfoliating your skin, but it also provides moisture to your skin, which makes your skin look smooth and soft after scrubbing. .
Not only this, you can make many different types of scrubs with the help of coconut oil and you can easily pamper your entire body. So today in this article, we are telling you about the recipe of some body scrubs made with the help of coconut oil, which you can also prepare very easily at your home-
Vanilla and Coconut Oil Body Scrub
The lovely scent of Vanilla Essential Oil is very pleasant in this scrub. You can prepare it with the help of just three ingredients.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- few drops of vanilla essential oil
How to make body scrub
- Firstly, put 1/2 cup coconut oil in a microwave safe dish.
- Now microwave it in the microwave for 45 seconds or till it melts completely.
- Pour melted coconut oil into small mixing bowl and stir in 1 cup white sugar.
- Mix it well.
- Now add a few drops of vanilla essential oil to it and mix it once again.
- Pour it in a mason jar and your homemade scrub is ready.
- Rose and coconut oil body scrub
- Fire can mix essential oil everyday in this body scrub. Plus sea-salt or pink Himalayan salt makes it even more effective
Rose and coconut oil body scrub
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (at room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons finely ground pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 3-4 drops Rose Organic Essential Oil
How to make scrub
- To make it, put these three ingredients in a bowl.
- Now beat it with a fork.
- You are ready to make a homemade scrub.
- You apply it on hands, feet and other parts of the body and scrub with light hands.
- Store the leftover scrub in an air tight container.
Coffee and Coconut Oil Scrub
Coffee is definitely an effective ingredient when it comes to body scrubs. You can easily use it by mixing coconut oil in it.
- 1/2 cup coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
How to make scrub
- Put the ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Now store it in an airtight container.
- Apply it on your skin and scrub it before bathing.
- Put any leftover coffee scrub in the fridge.
- You can use this scrub within two weeks.
If you liked this article, then do share it and stay connected to read more similar articles on your own website with Harzindagi.
Image Credit- freepik
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]