If you are also fond of eating exotic dishes, then definitely try these Chinese starters at home this weekend.
India is a country where Italian, Mexican and Chinese food is very much liked. Especially people of big cities like Delhi, Mumbai etc. like Chinese food very much. By the way, Chinese food is famous not only in India but all over the world. In such a situation, if you are also a fan of Chinese food, then you must read this article. Because in this article we are going to tell you some of the best Chinese starter recipes which you can easily make at home. Be sure to try this recipe this weekend-
Fried Baby Corn
Baby Corn – 200 grams, Bread Chura – 1/2 cup, Corn Flour – 2 tsp, Flour – 1/2 cup, Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp, Salt – as per taste, Oil – 1 cup, Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp
how to make
- First of all, prepare a solution by mixing one cup of water with all purpose flour and cornflour in a vessel.
- After this, add salt and red chili powder according to taste and mix it well.
- Here, put oil in a pan and keep it for heating. ,Egg Bhurji,
- Now dip the baby corn in the batter and wrap it in bread chura and deep fry it in hot oil.
- After this, take it out in a plate and serve it by adding chaat masala or black salt.
Green vegetables – 1/2 cup, Green chili – 1/2 finely chopped, Onion – 1/2 chopped, salt – according to taste, soy sauce – 1 tsp, oil – 2 tsp, vinegar – 1 tsp, black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp, boiled potato-1, flour-1 tsp, ice cream stick-2
how to make
- First of all, heat oil in a pan and add green chilies and onions and fry it for some time.
- After this add all the vegetables, capsicum and salt and fry for some time.
- Now add other spices and fry it for one to two minutes. ,Cucumber Parathas,
- After this, add boiled potatoes and flour, mix it well and cook for some time.
- After turning off the gas, make round balls out of the mixture and bring a stick in it and fry it for some time by dipping it in bread chura.
Chicken – 300 grams, corn flour – 2 tsp, egg – 1, red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp, ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp, soy sauce – 2 tsp, vinegar – 1 tsp, honey – 3 tsp, green chilli – 2 tsp, white sesame – 1 tsp, oil – 2 tsp, green onion – 1 finely chopped
how to make
- First of all, put chicken, corn flour, chili powder, egg and salt in a vessel and mix it well.
- Here heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken by adding it.
- When the chicken is fried well, then you take it out in a plate.
- After this, put soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and honey in the same pan and cook for some time.
- After this, add black pepper and salt according to taste and water according to the requirement and bring it to a boil.
- Now put sesame seeds with onions in it and let it cook for some time. After some time add chicken and cook for some time.
- After cooking for about 10 minutes, turn off the gas and serve by putting coriander leaves on top.
If you liked this story, then do share it on Facebook and stay connected with your own website Harzindagi to read more such articles.
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]