If you are wearing collared blouse with saree, then these fashion tips will be of great use to you.
The trend of collar blouse is not new, but this trend is quite old, we can also call it retro fashion but now a lot of changes are being seen in this fashion. Now new collar designs are being seen in the blouse. This type of blouse looks stylish and elegant. But you should also have knowledge about how to drape a saree with a collared blouse.
Today we will talk to you in this article about how you should drape a saree with a collared blouse.
Must read: Try this trendy cotton half sleeve blouse with saree in summer
Shawl Collar Blouse
This type of blouse looks very elegant in appearance. The best part is that the shawl collar style blouse covers your chest and back. If you are wearing a sari with this type of blouse, then keep these tips in mind-
- You should make this type of blouse with cotton fabric saree.
- You make a pallu with nero plates with a shawl collar style blouse and pin it on the shoulder.
- It would be best to choose a solid color fabric instead of op printed for such collared blouse.
Half Chinese Collar Blouse
Both the Chinese collar and the half Chinese collar give a stylish look to the style blouse. If you are wearing this type of blouse design with saree, then you should keep these tips in mind-
- You can carry open fall style pallu with Chinese collar or half Chinese collar blouse.
- In this type of blouse, always put the button on the back. If the buttons are in the back then you can carry the pallu in cowl style.
Chelsea collar Blouse
Chelsea collar blouse is very much in trend these days. If you are wearing Chelsea collar blouse with saree, then you can carry the pallu of the saree in this style-
- With Chelsea Collar Blouse Style, you can make the pallu of the saree broad and pin it on the shoulder.
- In this type of blouse, your chest will be covered but the neck area will be well visible. You can wear a thin gold chain to give a more stylish look to this type of blouse.
- To make this type of blouse, you can choose printed fabric, but you will have to wear saree of solid color only.
Crew Collar Blouse
The Crew collar neckline is somewhat similar to the turtle neckline. But the Crew collar neckline covers less of the neck. How to drape a saree in this type of blouse, let us tell you-
- You can carry pallu in cowl style in Crew collar blouse. If you want, you can also carry the pallu on the shoulder in a messy style.
- If you want to carry a necklace with a Crew collar blouse, then you can also wear a choker or layered necklace.
- In this type of blouse, you should have button or zip in the back itself.
Hope you liked these fashion tips. Share and like this article, as well as keep reading to know more fashion hacks every life.
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]