|Celebrated Name||Joshua Kimmich|
|Nick Name||Mr. Versatile|
|Birth Name||Joshua Walter Kimmich|
|Place Of Birth||Rottweil, Germany|
|Awards||2017-2021 German national player of the Year 2019, the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Defender of the Season, etc.|
|Children||One daughter and a son|
|Height||5 feet. 10 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||EUR42 Million|
|Current Team||Bayern Munich|
Joshua Walter Kimmich is a German professional footballer who is a player with Bundesliga team Bayern Munich and the Germany national team as a defensive midfielder, or right-back. He is renowned for his play style and versatility, as well as his aggression and his ability to make plays. He began playing football with the VfB Bosingen youth club in 2006 and joined VfB Bosingen in 2006. In 2007 He joined the team for youth of VfB Stuttgart and played until 2013. Then he joined RB Leipzig on 5 July 2013. He made his third. Liga debut with the team on the 28th of September 2013. The club was dissolved with a total of 3 goals from 53 league games with the team. On January 2, 2015, he signed a contract to sign a contract with Bayern Munich on a five-year contract until the end of June 2020. He was reported to have paid a amount in the region of EUR7 million, with the bulk of which was paid into VfB Stuttgart. His debut with the club on August 9 2015, in the opening stage of the DFB-Pokal. In the 2019-20 season after winning the continental triple together with Bayern Munich, he was included in the UEFA Team of the Year and in the FIFA FIFPro Men’s World11, and was named one of the UEFA Champions League Defender of the Season. On the 23rd of August in 2021, the player signed a new contract with Bayern and will remain with the club until 2025.
On the international stage He has been a part of Germany at various levels of age. He has been a part of Germany at U17 U18, U19, U18 at U21 and at the senior levels. It was part of the Germany U19 team that took home in 2014 the UEFA European U19 Championship in Hungary. The player made his first international debut in Germany on May 29, 2016. The team was part of the team of this year’s FIFA Confederations, 2018 FIFA World Cup and also UEFA Euro 2016, and 2020. It was a part of Germany’s team which took home in the year 2017 FIFA Confederations in Russia.
Early in the career
Kimmich was a youth player for VfB Stuttgart.
Then he went on for RB Leipzig in July 2013. Stuttgart obtained the right to repurchase. He made his. Liga debut at the time of the the 28th of September in the year 2000, playing as an alternative to Thiago Rockenbach during a 2-2 draw against SpVgg Unterhaching. His first goal in professional football in a 3-2 win over 1. FC Saarbrucken on 30 November 2013. He completed the 2013-14 campaign with a goal in his 26 games.
Kimmich netted his debut goal of the 2014-15 season during the 3-2 win over Union Berlin on 1 March 2015. Kimmich finished 2014-15 scoring two times in 29 games.
Kimmich quit the club after a an impressive 3 goals from 53 league games at the club.
Kimmich has two kids, one son born in the year 2019 and a daughter who was born in the month of October, 2020, and his partner Lina Meyer. He started an online project “We Kick Corona” with his Bayern Munich teammate Leon Goretzka to aid medical, social or charitable establishments during the COVID-19 epidemic. Despite early support for the initiative Kimmich is still unvaccinated against COVID. Because of his unvaccinated status, it has caused Kimmich to miss crucial matches of as well as the German national team as well as Bayern.
Which is Joshua Kimmich famous for?
- As a German professional football player
- As a right-back or defensive midfielder in the Bundesliga Club Bayern Munich.
- His complete style of play and versatility, as well as aggression and his ability to playmaker.
What was the place that Joshua Kimmich born?
Joshua Walter Kimmich was born on February 8, 1995. The place of birth is Rottweil, Germany. His father was Berthold Kimmich and mother Anja Kimmich. Kimmich was raised with the sister of his, Deborah Kimmich. He is of German nationality. He is of the ethnic group known as white. He is a Christian. Christianity. His horoscope’s sign is Aquarius.
Joshua Kimmich Height
Kimmich has an height of 1.77 meters (5 10 inches)). But, information about the other measurements of his body aren’t available yet. We will update this page as soon as the data becomes accessible.
Joshua Kimmich Weight
Kimmich is 70kg in 2021. Famous for his soccer talents Kimmich is a brown-eyed man and hair that has a light brunette.
Joshua Kimmich Education
Kimmich played as a player in the junior league at VfB Stuttgart. He joined RB Leipzig in July 2013. Stuttgart got an opportunity to buy back. He made his third. Liga debut for his club on September 28 of the same year, playing as an alternative to Thiago Rockenbach, in the draw that ended in 2-2 with SpVgg Unterhaching.
He scored his debut goal in a 3-2 win over 1. FC Saarbrucken on 30 November 2013. He ended the 2013-14 season with a goal in just 26 games. Kimmich made his debut goal in the win of 3-2 in the match against Union Berlin on 1 March 2015. Kimmich finished the 2014-15 campaign by scoring two goals across his 29 appearances. Kimmich quit the club with a an impressive three goals in 53 matches with the team.
Joshua Kimmich Family
Joshua Kimmich Parents and Siblings
Kimmich was was raised by his parents in Rottweil, Germany. Our efforts to discover more about his family were without success since there is the information on his family is not publically available. Therefore Kimmich’s identity as a parents is not yet clear. We don’t know whether he has siblings. This section will be updated as soon as we know more.
Joshua Kimmich Girlfriend
Kimmich was in a relationship for a long time with beautiful Lina Meyer since the year 2013. Kimmich and Meyer met while she was working for RB Leipzig and have been together ever since.
Joshua Kimmich Children
Kimmich and his wife Lina Meyer are the proud parents to two adorable children: a son born in the year 2019 and a daughter born in October of 2020.
Joshua Kimmich Salary
Kimmich earns 85,000 euros per week. Additional information on his earnings in more detail will be released when it becomes made available.
Joshua Kimmich Net Worth
Kimmich is estimated to have a Net worth of 42 Million Euros (36 Million Pounds) in 2021. This includes his possessions as well as income, cash, and other assets. The main source of income comes from his work as a footballer. With his many streams of earnings, he’s had the opportunity to earn a great fortune, but prefers a more modest life.
Joshua Kimmich Measurements and Facts
Below are several interesting details and body measurements you need to be aware of about Kimmich.
Which Team does Joshua Kimmich represent? for?
- He began playing football with VfB Bosingen’s youth squad in 2006. VfB Bosingen in 2006.
- He was a player in 2007 when he was a part of the team for youth from VfB Stuttgart and played until 2013.
- He was then invited to join RB Leipzig on 5 July 2013. He made his third. Liga debut with the team on the 28th of September 2013 in a draw with SpVgg Unterhaching. On 30. November 2013 the striker scored his first goal of professional play at the club during a 3-1 win over 1. FC Saarbrucken. The 2013-14 season was the last time he played 28 games at the Saarbrucken club. He scored two goals and assisting with 2 assists across all competitions.
- His first strike of the 2014-15 campaign on the 1st of March during a 3-2 victory over Union Berlin. In the 2014-15 season He played 29 times at the club and scored two goals and providing two assists in all games.
- On January 2, 2015, he signed a contract on 2 January 2015 to sign a contract with Bayern Munich on a five-year contract that runs until June 30, 2020. The reported cost in the region of EUR7 million, the majority of which was given into VfB Stuttgart. The player made debut with the club on August 9 2015 with a 3-1 win over FC Nottingen in the first round of the DFB-Pokal. The player made the Bundesliga debut on September 12, 2015, in a 2-1 victory in a 2-1 win against FC Augsburg. On the 21st of May, 2016 He played all 120 minutes in Bayern’s DFB-Pokal Final loss to Borussia Dortmund, played at the Berlin Olympiastadion. In his debut season the player played in 36 matches for Bayern Munich, putting up 2 assists in all matches in which Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal the following season.
- Then, he kicked off the 2016-17 season by making an appearance as substitute in a 2-0 victory over Borussia Dortmund during the 2016 DFL Supercup. On September 9, 2016, He scored his debut strike with FC Bayern in a 2-0 away win over FC Schalke 04. On the 13th September of 2016 the striker scored his first Champions League goals in a 5-1 win at home over FC Rostov. In the course of that season there were 40 appearances with the team, scoring nine goals and scoring 2 assists throughout the season as Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga and DFL Supercup that season.
- He was a part of his first DFL-Supercup and took home the trophy in the final as Bayern defeated rivals Borussia Dortmund by 5-4 penalties after extra time had ended at 2-2. On March 9, 2018 the club signed a contract extension of three years that runs until the end of June 2023. In the 2017-18 season, he played in 47 matches with the team, scoring six goals and giving 17 assists throughout the season as Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga and DFL-Supercup in the same season. In addition, he was selected for the UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season as well as the Bundesliga Team of the Season.
- On the 12th of August, 2018, he began the 2018-19 season by participating for the German Super Cup and also was awarded the trophy when his team defeated Eintracht Frankfurt with a 5-0 victory. On the 9th of February, 2019, he played his 100th appearance in league for the club, in an 1-0 win against their arch-rivals, Schalke. In that time there were 48 matches with the team, scoring two goals and contributing 19 assists throughout the season as Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal, and DFL-Supercup during the season. Furthermore, he was selected for the ESM Team of the Year, Bundesliga Team of the Season and Kicker Bundesliga Team of the Season.
- In the 2019-20 season he was on the field for every minute of all 34 games of the Bundesliga. In the 34 games that he played, he had two goals scored and was second in the league , with 13 assists. On August 23, 2020, he contributed an important assist to the winner against Paris Saint-German, scored by Kingsley Coman in the final of the tournament, which was the first time he won a Champions League title along with his teammates Serge Gnabry, another VfB Stuttgart academy player. The following season, he played 50 appearances in the Bundesliga, scoring seven goals and contributing 17 assists throughout the season in which Bayern Munich won the treble in the same season. After securing the continental triple in the treble with Bayern Munich, he was included in the UEFA Team of the Year and in the FIFA FIFPro Men’s World11, and was named one of the UEFA Champions League Defender of the Year.
- The 2020-21 season began by purchasing his number six shirt following Thiago Alcantara who played in it for seven years and then left to join Liverpool. On September 30, 2020, his goal was the winner in a 3-2 victory over Borussia Dortmund in the 2020 DFL-Supercup. In the 2020-21 season in which he played 39 times for Bayern Munich scoring six goals and assisting 14 times throughout the season as Bayern Munich won the Bundesliga and DFL-Supercup, UEFA Super Cup, and the FIFA Club World Cup that season.
- On the 17th August of 2021, he began the 2020-21 season in the DFL Supercup. He also claimed the trophy when Bayern beat Borussia Dortmund by 3-1 win. On August 23, 2021 He signed an extension to his contract with Bayern which will keep him at Bayern until 2025.
Joshua Kimmich International Career
- He has played for Germany at various levels of age.
- He has played for Germany at U17 U18, U19 at U21, U17, and U19 as well as the upper levels.
- The player was part of the Germany U19 team that won in 2014 the UEFA European U19 Championship in Hungary.
- The player made his first international debut in Germany on May 29, 2016, in a 3-1 friendly defeat against Slovakia.
- On May 31, 2016he received a selected the final German 23-man roster to play in UEFA Euro 2016 and given the number 21 on his shirt. On the 21st of June, 2016 he was chosen to be the starting defender with Germany for their final group C game with Northern Ireland, replacing Benedikt Howedes as right-back. The Germans then chose him as their first choice right-back until they advanced to the semi-finals and was selected in the Germany’s UEFA’s team of the Tournament.
- On September 4, 2016 He scored his first strike as a member of his German national team during an 3-0 win against Norway in the 2017 FIFA World Cup qualification.
- On the 17th of May, 2017 he got named in Germany’s team of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup where he was a part of every one of the five games at the tournament, scoring two assists as Germany took home the debut Confederations Cup title.
- On June 4, 2018, the player was picked as Germany’s final 23-man team to participate in the 2017 FIFA World Cup. On June 17, 2018 He was able to make his World Cup debut against Mexico in the opening game of the tournament however the match was a 1-0 defeat for Germany. He took part in three matches for the team at the tournament . Germany was eliminated from in the first round.
- On the 6th of September, 2018, he was the first player to start with Germany’s UEFA Nations League opener against France and was playing as an attacking midfielder for only the second time within over 18 months.
- On the 19th of May in 2021 the German team was named in his team for UEFA Euro 2020 where he participated in four matches for the team during the tournament. Germany lost in round 16 against England by 2:2.
- Was crowned the winner of the 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017, 2017-18 and 2019-20. 2020-21 Bundesliga with Bayern Munich.
- In 2015-16, 2018,19 2019, 2019-20 DFB-Pokal in association with Bayern Munich.
- The team won the 2016 and 2017 editions, as well as 2020, 2021 DFL-Supercup in cooperation with Bayern Munich.
- Awarded the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League with Bayern Munich.
- The 2021 UEFA Super Cup with Bayern Munich.
- The team won in the 2020 FIFA Club World Cup together with Bayern Munich.
- The 2013 UEFA European U19 Championship with Germany U19.
- Winner of the World Cup in 2017 FIFA Confederations with Germany.
- He was awarded the 2017-2021 German National Player of the Year award.
- Won the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Defender of the Season.
- Won the 2020 FIFA Club World Cup Bronze Ball.
Joshua Kimmich Net Worth, Salary & Market Value
Joshua Kimmich earns from his professional football player. His earnings come from wages, contracts bonus, endorsements, and other bonuses. In January of 2015, he signed a contract for his joining Bayern Munich on a five-year contract that runs until June 30, 2020. The contract was for a reported cost that was EUR7 million, the bulk of which was paid into VfB Stuttgart. In 2022 his estimated net worth was EUR42 million, while that’s his annual salary PS15.3 million. The market value of his assets is approximately EUR85 million.
Is Joshua Kimmich married?
In his life as a person and his personal life, he’s married. He was married to his gorgeous partner, Lina Meyer who have been for a long time. The couple has two children: one son born in the year 2019 and a daughter born in October of 2020. He enjoys a deep bond to his spouse and kids where they live happily.
Joshua Kimmich height How tall is Joshua Kimmich?
Joshua Kimmich stands at a height of 1.77m i.e. 5-feet and 10-inches tall. His body weight is 75kg. He has a strong body built. His eyes are blue, and the color of his hair is blonde. The way he sexually orients himself is straight. The other measurements of his body such as chest size Biceps size and waist size has not disclosed. Overall, he’s been healthy and fit.
The style of the game
Horst Hrubesch has been praising Kimmich’s versatility, stating that “Joshua has enormous quality and is versatile in both attacking and defensive roles,” noting that he is “an intelligent player with good technical skills and agility” and “a winner.” In a comment on Kimmich’s versatility an article from 2017 on the official Bundesliga website described Kimmich as an “veritable Swiss Army knife of a player” in reference to Guardiola’s transformation of an opponent whom he once described being “one of the best defensive midfielder in the world” to an right-back. Kimmich has also been utilized as a substitute centre-back on occasions, or in the role of a midfielder central or even an in-depth playmaker due to his ability influence the midfield play. In 2015 Guardiola described Kimmich as an exciting player and said that Kimmich “…has everything that a player requires. He’s extremely smart and always agressive towards the ball, powerful in the air is a good judge of spaces, has great vision and is able to tell the right time to sprint forward and when to reposition himself.”
Amin Younes praised Kimmich’s defensive skills in an interview after his participation in the U21 EURO round of group stages. “Winning the ball back superbly. He does that really well”, Younes told to the media. In the U21 tournament, Philip Rober of UEFA.com, wrote about Kimmich’s style of play on the site and compared him with Ilkay Gundogan. Other critics have compared him to former Bayern coach Philipp Lahm.
In Leipzig the club, he played in an aggressive team, where his ability to win balls with a large back four shined through. For the Germany U21 squad Kimmich plays a more imposing position, but he has also been noticed as a neat defensive midfielder. Kimmich has a superb timing when it comes to his tackles, he can dribble, and doesn’t want to put in the effort.
Being comfortable with control, Kimmich is also known for his precise passing and cross and is a skilled striker. Kimmich himself has mentioned Bastian Schweinsteiger, Xabi Alonso and Xavi as his greatest influences.