Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022 , Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech Candidates The official notification of recruitment has been issued for Whose online application will be made online application is starting from 27 January 2022. Yoga and interested candidates can download the notification from the link given below, and apply this form step by step. Indian Navy Recruitment for 35 Posts Notification has been issued. Whose last date has been kept as 8th February 2022. Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022
Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022 – Indian Navy’s eligibility, selection process, fees, complete information related to the application process is given below, interested and eligible candidates should apply online form before the last date of application, various posts in Indian Navy like Education Branch Educational Engineering and Electrical Recruitment has come for the branch Indian Navy’s exam will be done offline, for the convenience of the candidates, the link of apply online is given below, by clicking on the apply online link, candidates can easily apply the form without making any mistake. Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022
|Department ,||Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Recruitment 2022|
|post name||Education Branch, Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches|
|Location||Recruitment for all states|
|Last Date of Application||08/02/2022|
|email address||[email protected]|
Note :- Candidates who are looking for all private and government jobs they don’t need to search anywhere else, you will get all types of government and private jobs information from this website itself. You are also being given the information about the result here. You will get to see all the information related to the new recruitment on this page and all of you keep visiting this page and keep checking. Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Applicants should have 10th 12th pass from any board with minimum 50 marks in English with at least 70% marks in Chemistry Physics and Mathematics PCM.
- The call for Service Selection Board SSB will be made on the basis of JEE All India Common Rank List CRL 2021 published by NTA.
- All candidates age limit is valid between 2nd January 2003 to 1st July 2005.
- According to the government rules, the candidates get age relaxation for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2022. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Kolkata. / Visakhapatnam from January 2022.
- Mode of Vacancy 2022.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main)-2021 (B.E./B.Tech) Exam. The call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank published by NTA. Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Application Will Be No fee For All Candidates, Rs. 00/- ( Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022 )
|Starting date of online application||27/01/2022|
|Closing date of Online Application||08/02/2022|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Branch Name||Total Post|
|Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches||30|
- All Candidates Must Submit Your Application Registered on Indian Navy Official Site All Candidates Save Your Time While Apply All Candidates Upload Documents Well in Advance Under User Profile. Indian Navy 10+2 Online Form 2022
- All the candidates should apply by keeping all the documents together while applying the Indian Navy Online Form 2022 and upload all the documents, after the application of the form, the candidate is rejected once again and submit the form only after that.