Indian Army Advocate Online Form 2022 – For all states of India Jag Pravesh Yojana 29th in Indian Army Under the course, unmarried male and female can apply for the Short Service Commission Anti-Course in the Judge Advocate General Branch. The complete details of the candidates to go to Advocate General Branch are given below. of this form online application start is | Both male and female candidates are from all the states of India, then they can apply online. Information related to online application is given below on this page. Indian Army Advocate Online Form 2022
Indian Army Advocate Online Form 2022 – Candidates selection process in Advocate General Branch Age last date of application, complete information related to application process will be found below, candidates first of all download the notification from the link given below and only after reading well, eligible and interested candidates can click on apply online form. Apply, the candidates related to Indian Army Advocate Recruitment will continue to get the information On this page and if the candidates have any further questions related to this recruitment, you can comment in the comment box, you will get the answer of all your questions. Indian Army Advocate Online Form 2022
Indian Army Advocate Recruitment 2022 :-
|Department ,||Indian Army Advocate General Recruitment 2022|
|post name||Short Service Commission (NT) Course in Judge Advocate General Branch|
|Location||Recruitment for all states|
|application date||application is started|
|Last Date of Application||19/02/2022|
Note :- Candidates who are looking for all private and government jobs they don’t need to search anywhere else, you will get all types of government and private jobs information from this website itself. You are also being given the information about the result here. You will get to see all the information related to the new recruitment on this page and all of you keep visiting this page and keep checking. Indian Army Advocate Online Form 2022
Indian Army Advocate Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
NASA Online Form 2022 Apply
NTPC New Online Form 2022 Apply Now
TCS New Online Form 2022 Apply Now
Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Apply
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply
NCS New Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
Ministry Of Power Vacancy 2022 Apply
Sainik School Nalanda Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
BSF Tradesman Online Form 2022 Apply
Army Advocate Recruitment Education Qualification :-
- All the candidates must have passed LLB degree with minimum 55% marks from a college or university recognized by Bar Counseling of India and also completed 3 years professional 10th 12th for registration as 711 advocate of Bar Counseling of India State Must be valid. Indian Army Advocate Online Form 2022
Army Advocate Recruitment Age Limit :-
- To apply the Indian Army Advocate Recruitment Form, the candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 27 years and the candidate’s age will be valid till July 1, 2022. Indian Army Advocate Online Form 2022
Army Advocate Recruitment Selection Process :-
- All the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit,
- All the candidates who will come in the shortlisted chain will have to go through the selection center Allahabad Bhopal Bangalore Kapurthala SSB.
- The selection process for the candidates in SSB will be done in two stages.
- Candidate will be interviewed for 5 days,
- Medical examination of the candidates who have been selected will be done.
- Joining letter will be given to the candidate who will pass in the medical test.
Army Advocate Recruitment Apply Mode :-
How T0 Apply Army Advocate Recruitment 2022 :-
- First of all candidates go to the official site of Indian Army,
- Search and download the official notification on the home page.
- Read the notification carefully only after that apply online form.
- After the application is done, the candidates should attach all their documents properly.
- Before submitting the final, the candidate should reject his application once and then submit it later.
- After the application is done, candidates should take a print out of their application form.