Bank me khata kaise khole: At present, every person has a bank account. But there are many people who do not have an account in the bank. If you’re one of those who didn’t know how to open account in bank (Bank me Khata Kaise Khole?) So read this post completely. Opening an account in a bank has become very simple and common these days. If you want, you can sit at home through your mobile phone. bank account can open.
People were urged to open bank accounts under the Jan Dhan Yojana by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and after that a large number of bank accounts were opened in the country. At present, the benefit of every type of government scheme is available directly in the bank account. Like before, at present, the benefit of government schemes is not given through government offices and is given directly in the bank account.
After opening an account in the bank, people are currently getting facilities like Digital UPI and Net Banking. Using these facilities one can easily transfer money. That’s why in today’s article we are going to tell that How to open account in bank? ,Bank me khata kaise khole), At the same time they are also going to tell that How to open a bank account sitting at home Or What are the documents required to open an account with the bank? We are going to give you complete information about this.
How to open account in bank? , Bank me khata kaise khole , [Offline Process]
If you want to open an account in the bank, then you have to first determine in which bank you want to open the account. After that you have to decide one more thing, which type of bank account you want to open. This means that you Current Account want to open or Saving Account, When you have made this decision. So after that you go to your nearest bank branch and talk to the bank employee that sir we How to open an account in bank (Bank me khata kaise khole,,
The process of opening an account in the bank is given below which is as follows (Step by Step Process to Open a Bank Account):-
- First of all you have to go to the nearest branch of your bank.
- When you reach the nearest branch, you will see different counters made in the branch office. There you have to find out where the new account is opened in the bank.
- When you reach the new bank account chamber. So there you can talk about the application about your bank account. Along with this, you can also get information about the facilities related to the bank account.
- After this you will get the registration form of bank account on Help Desk. After taking that registration form, you have to fill this registration form completely and carefully. In the registration form, many types of information like:- Your name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, permanent address, successor’s name, date of birth, account type, etc. have to be filled.
- The registration form is provided to the customers absolutely free of cost by the bank. When the person fills the registration form. So after that you have to attach your documents with the registration form. as your document Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Address Proof, Education Proof etc. to be attached.
- Now you will have to sign this registration form in three to four places accepting the given policy as per the rules of the bank.
- After this, you have to submit your registration form to the branch branch. As soon as you submit your Registration From in the branch branch. So your bank account registration form will be verified by the bank officer and after that your bank account will be opened.
- When the entire verification is completed by the bank officer. Then you are given an account number and along with it the passbook of the account is also provided.
- Now you have to get the passbook of the bank account verified by going to the bank manager. Verified means that you have to put your photo on the passbook of the bank account and the bank manager will put his signature on that photo by putting a seal.
- After this, you fill the registration form, then you are asked information about ATM and Net Banking and other facilities. If you are interested in ATM and Net Banking, then your ATM will be sent through post to your permanent residence in 10 to 15 days.
In this way, the process of opening a new bank account does not take much time. But due to more work in many government banks, the time of 1 to 2 days in the bank account (Bank Account) It may take to open.
How many types of accounts are opened in the bank?
Like we have talked about above, that before opening a bank account, you have to choose which bank account to open. This means, that there are different types of accounts in the bank. There are five types of bank accounts. The information about these five types of accounts is as follows:-
1, Current Account
2, Savings Account,
3, Fixed Deposit Account
4, Recurring Deposit Account
5. Basic Savings Account (No Frill Account)
to open an account in a bank What documents will be required for this? – Required Documents to open Bank Account
When any person visits the branch of the bank to open his bank account. So that person must have some of his documents. On the basis of the same document, bank officials open a bank account and provide bank passbook to the person. What are the documents required to open an account in the bank. Information about this is given below.
- The customer who wants to open his bank account. That customer must have his three latest passport size photographs.
- After this, it is mandatory for the person to have Aadhar Card Voter ID Card or Driving License any one of these documents as his identity card.
- Documents like ration card and electricity bill etc. are asked in the form of address proof. However, at present, the Aadhar card is used as an address proof.
- PAN card of the applicant is necessary. However, earlier only the PAN card was yours in the current account. But at present PAN card is also asked for savings account.
- Apart from this, to open a current account, a person will also have to submit a common letter and a certificate of incorporation. This document is not required for savings account.
How to open bank account from mobile? , Mobile se Bank Account kaise khole?
Opening an account in a bank is considered beneficial for people in many other ways. If seen, the money in the bank account is completely safe and due to this people do not have to face the risk by keeping money at home. After opening a bank account, ATM card facility is made available to the customers by the bank. With the help of ATM card, a person can withdraw money whenever he wants.
So far, we have given information that How to open account in bank? Now we’re going to talk how to open bank account online Or it can also be said that how to open a bank account from mobile? (Mobile se bank me khata kaise khole?The complete information about it is given below as follows.
In today’s digital era everything has become possible through mobile. If a person wants, sitting anywhere can do every task through his mobile or laptop. Opening a bank account has become very easy now-a-days. One can open bank account through mobile. If a person wants to open a savings account in his bank. So the person need not go anywhere in the banks. A person can open a bank account with the help of mobile sitting at home.
how to open bank account from mobile Complete information about this has been provided below in the form of following steps:-
- The person who is thinking of opening his bank account with the help of mobile. The first bank in which the person has to open an account. You have to visit the official website of that bank.
- As soon as you reach the official website. Then an option will appear in front of you to open Saving Account. You have to click on this option.
- When you click on the option to open a savings account. So the Application Form of Savings Account will be made available in front of you. You have to fill all the information asked in this application form correctly.
- After filling the application form, you will have to scan and upload your documents.
- As soon as you scan and upload your documents. Then you will see a submit button and click on submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, your application will go to the verification process. Your bank account will be activated as soon as the verification process is completed and your bank account number will also be provided to you through a message in your mobile.
- You can also do your KYC process online. Your verification is done by online bank officials through Video KYC.
- The verification process lasts for three to four days, as soon as the verification process is completed by the officer, you are informed through a message in the mobile.
FAQs (Frequently asked questions)
How to open account in bank? (Bank Me Khata Kaise Khole?)
You can open an account in the bank in two ways, online or offline. Nowadays all banks are providing online bank account opening facility. Apart from this, you can open an account by visiting your nearest bank branch.
How to open bank account from mobile?
Online account can be opened in any Smartphone by downloading the official app of the bank and entering the required information.
How to open bank account online?
Portal is available for opening bank account online of all banks. You can open an account with the bank by visiting that portal or using the mobile app. You must have the necessary documents to open an account. Keep in mind that your KYC can also be done online.
Is it necessary to visit the bank to open an account online?
No, you can do the whole process of online account opening from your Smartphone. Your KYC process will also be done online. Apart from this, you can also manage that account by visiting the bank branch.
Bank me khata kaise khole? [VIDEO]
bank account opening information in hindi,
We told in today’s article that how to open an account in the bank? Bank me khata kaise khole). Apart from this, we also told that Mobile Se Bank me khata Kaise Khole or Online Bank me Account kaise Khole. We hope that you have liked the article written by us. If you have any question related to this article, then you can ask us in comment. If you found this post helpful, then do share it with other people as well.