If you also have a lot of leakage problem during periods, then this hack related to sanitary pads can help you a lot.
You can ask a girl what kind of problems are there in periods. Most people associate it with just mood swings, but in real terms, periods are much more than mood swings. Not only do cramps and vaginal discomfort trouble women during this time, but leakage also comes to the fore as a major problem. Talking about period leakage, it can happen at any time, but its risk is more at night. The problem of leakage increases even more while sleeping because the vaginal blood leaks through the hips at that time.
There are so many women who do not even sleep properly during periods because they do not feel safe and comfortable. The problem of leakage can also occur during office work throughout the day. Even if you have to travel, a period brings a comfort.
But what would you say if you come across a period related hack that reduces the leakage problem to a great extent?
Recently a Tiktok video hack is becoming very viral, in which a very easy way has been told to avoid period leakage. It describes the method of pad placement.
Must read this- Drink this tea told by experts to get rid of pain and problems of periods
It is going to be shared by Alice Williams who is the founder of Ovira company. He has told about this hack keeping in mind the menstrual problems of women.
What is Period Leakage Prevention Hack?
If you have heavy flow problems and blood leaks every time during periods, rely on not one but two pads. This will also keep your comfort in mind and at the same time reduce the problem.
What is the plan?
- You have to take two pads and put them in your panties in a normal way. That is, vertical like you always put.
- You have to apply the second pad horizontally in the area of the hips. Its placement should be such that the area below the hip crack is covered.
- This second pad has only one function and that is to stop the blood leaking through your hips.
- Keep in mind that its placement should be as shown in the picture.
- By the time of writing the news in this hack of Tik Tok, 25 million views had come. This type of pad placement can also be done during the day, but it proves to be very beneficial at night.
Must read this- Expert Tips: These 5 Yoga Asanas Can Reduce Period Pain
What causes period leakage and how to avoid it?
The biggest reason for period leakage is that the placement of your pads changes during heavy flow. This could also be due to the panty slipping out of place. If we talk about leakage, then we can take care of many things about it like-
- Always place the panties in the right place.
- If you have heavy flow, use maxi pads.
- The use of menstrual cups and tampons can reduce the problem of your period leakage to a great extent.
- Period panties can be used if you have frequent leakages.
- You may not be choosing the right pad size for you. Choose a pad according to your flow and body type.
- For the first two days, you should stay away from cloth pads.
- Changing pads frequently is a good habit and you must follow it. You should change the pad after 4-5 hours.
If you constantly have very painful and heavy flow periods, then you must consult a doctor. If you liked this story, then do share it. Stay connected with Harzindagi to read more such stories.
All Image Credit: alice.williams.ovira tiktok/ shutterstock/ freepik
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]