Freecharge Pay Later is a brand-new feature that is now available to customers using their Freecharge app. If you’d like to know more about Freecharge Pay Later then click here to learn all you need regarding Freecharge Pay Later details including eligibility, charges, and more.
Today, the Buy Now Pay Later facility is available to customers on a variety of platforms and is also getting very well-known. If you are using the Freecharge App you can now Freecharge offers the new feature Freecharge to pay after the fact on its platforms. We’ll let you learn more about Freecharge Pay Later and its advantages and how to use it.
What is Freecharge Pay Later?
This is a credit service that is offered by Freecharge with customers getting the option to purchase immediately and then pay later. Pay Later has been launched by Freecharge on its platform. with the help of the Freecharge Pay Later service, the user can earn the amount of Rs. The credit is the available monthly option of up to 10,000. This credit facility is available through FreeCharge is offered by the FreeCharge app is managed through Axis Bank.
Pay later can be used for a variety of types of purchases by using the Freecharge Pay Later. Through this option, it is possible to make purchases in a variety of stores. In addition, it is possible to use it to pay online for a variety of services.
Benefits of Freecharge Pay Later
If you choose to use the Freecharge Pay Later option, you will enjoy a few benefits that are listed below.
Freecharge Pay Later Balance may be used to pay in 25,000+ stores. i.e. you receive a cash payment instantly when purchasing food, clothing, or medicines. This is applicable to payments made at various shops as well as various purchasing platforms online for goods.
Shopping online platforms such as Zomato, Swiggy, Myntra, Bigbasket, Myntra can pay quickly using Pay Later with Freecharge on a variety of platforms.
It is possible to do Pay for Mobiles, DTH Recharge, Electricity, or any other Utility Bill Pay via this.
After registering for Pay Later with Freecharge the Pay Later Account will be created. In this Pay Later account it is easy to monitor the expenses you incur i.e. expenses can be tracked within it.
Through this service, the credit limit is up to Rs 10,000 is accessible per month. It will be added to your account in accordance with the credit limit each month.
With the Pay Later facility from Freecharge, you can avail of the credit period of 30 days, which is an amount of time for this Pay Later option. Repayment Runs in a 30 Days Cycle. So, you only pay one bill for the different payments.
One-tap payments are available with this Pay Later service, which means that you can make payments without OTP or a password. This allows you to experience purchasing or making payments with only one click very easily.
In addition By paying the monthly Bill or Pay Later by Freecharge periodically, Credit Score is able to improve or even increase.
Freecharge Pay Later Charges
This Freecharge Pay Later service, there are no Costs In the discussion first, it is there are no processing charges. This means that you won’t need to pay a processing cost to use the Pay Later feature of Freecharge.
In addition the benefits of Freecharge Pay Later also include an interest-free service, in which you receive the interest through Freecharge Cashback. It can also be used for any other payment of bills.
How to Activate Freecharge Pay Later?
It is easy to activate Freecharge Pay Later and earn credit with this facility, and then pay.
In order to apply to Freecharge Pay Later you’ll need the following information. It is as follows :
- Personal Details
- Professional Details
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
Once you have completed this, you can fill out Pay Later application in just a few simple steps.
1 The first step is to start the Freecharge app on your phone, then navigate to Home within it.
2. Here you will find the option to Pay Now, next to Pay Later on the top. However, when you scroll down, you will see the option to Pay Later Applicable.
3. Now after going to Pay Later, a few details about Freecharge Pay Later can appear in front of you . And beneath it, you will see the option to Get Started.
4. After going to Get Started, you need input the Pan Card Number and tap on Continue.
5. After this, you’ll need to fill in the details of your general profile on the next screen and continue to Continue.
6. Now on the next page, you need to fill in your Professional Information In this section, you’ll be required to input information such as Job Type, Source of income, monthly income and click on the terms and conditions. Then hit the Submit button.
7. Following this, you’ll have complete KYC information to finish the KYC procedure. In this case, you’ll need to enter your Aadhar Number , or Virtual ID. You can then click Continue by clicking the box that says I agree.
8. Now after tapping on Continue and continue, an OTP can be sent directly to the phone phone number associated to your Aadhar Card that you need to enter on this page to confirm.
9. After this, after that, you’ll find all the data that you have provided and you have to continue by clicking Continue.
10. Now all the information you have provided will be checked and it takes a while. Once this is done, you will receive the Freecharge Pay Later Limit. you’ll be able to purchase or pay for anything with it.
Freecharge Pay Later Eligibility
Concerning the eligibility of the Pay Later service, at the present time, the facility is available to selected customers via Freecharge. If the option to apply is accessible within the settings of your Freecharge Account, which means you are and are eligible for this feature, then it is possible that you are able to effortlessly avail of this service by registering for it.
In addition, If you are eligible for the Freecharge Pay Later facility you will be informed about it via Freecharge. If you’d like to improve your chances of being eligible for this service you may be able to conduct transactions with Freecharge often or on a regular basis.
Freecharge Pay Later Offer
When this facility was launched it also offers some deals being offered by Freecharge. In the moment the Freecharge Pay Later Offer is currently being offered and Rs.200 Cashback is given upon the completion of the first transaction following activation of this pay Later facility. However, you can find more details on the current offer in Freecharge’s Freecharge App itself, as the offer can alter from time to time or new offers might be announced.