If you’re having trouble removing rust from a sink drain, you can follow these tips and hacks.
We keep all dirty utensils in the kitchen sink. That is why it is said that before placing the dirty plate or plate, it should be cleaned once so that the remaining food does not accumulate in the sink. However, many people also do this work. But due to continuous watering, many times the sink drain gets rusted. This problem is not only with the kitchen sink but also with the bathroom. The bathroom sink drain also gets rusted due to which the sink looks very dirty. In such a situation, we are going to tell you some easy tips and hacks, by following which you can easily remove the rust in the sink drain. Let’s know how?
Use Baking Soda and Lemon Juice
To Remove Rust From The Sink Drain, You Baking soda And you can use lemon juice. The baking soda softens the rust and the lemon juice helps to remove it. For this, first of all, sprinkle baking soda on the rusted area and leave it for some time. After some time, add lemon juice and rub it with the help of an old brush and clean it. You will notice that there is no rust on the drain sink.
Read also: Follow this easy way to remove rust from garden tools
You can also use white vinegar to remove rust from a kitchen sink or bathroom sink drain. Yes, white vinegar Considered an effective thing to remove rust. Along with removing rust, you can also use it to clean. For this, add 2 teaspoons of vinegar, a cup of lukewarm water and 2 teaspoons of baking soda or lemon juice and mix it well.
how to use
- Clean the sink thoroughly before using the mixture.
- After cleaning, leave it like this for some time.
- After this, apply the prepared mixture on the rusty place and leave it for some time.
- After some time, clean it by rubbing it with the help of sandpaper.
- Note- If you want, you can clean the next day by applying the mixture on the rusted place at night.
Use lime and salt
Yes, I am referring only to the lime eaten in the paan. The lime activates the rust crystals and the salt softens it. Because of this stainless steel kitchen sink or bathroom sink rust comes off easily, In such a situation, if you want to remove rust from the sink drain, then you can use both of them. For this follow these steps-
- For this, first of all put a spoonful of salt in the place of rust.
- After some time, apply lime paste on the rusty area and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, scrub it off with sandpaper or an old brush.
- After cleaning you will see that there is no rust.
If you liked this story, then do share it on Facebook and stay connected with your own website Harzindagi to read more such articles.
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]