You can make many types of dishes with burnt and hard roti. Let us tell you.
This happens many times, when the roti gets burnt or becomes hard while baking. Usually when this happens, the bread is either thrown away. But if you want, you can do many experiments with burnt or hard roti.
We have already told you about many types of kitchen hacks. If the vegetable gets spoiled, then it can also be cured, while if it gets spoiled while cooking lentils and rice, then it can also be cured, but when the roti gets spoiled, it can neither be eaten nor can it be eaten again. can be cooked from
In such a situation, if you throw away burnt or hard roti, then do not do so from now on and try the hacks we are telling you.
Must read this: Make market-like roomali roti on a pan, learn easy method
Make hard roti pudding-
You must have eaten Aate Ka Halwa (a halwa variety). To make this, the flour has to be lightly fried first. But if you roti is spoiled, then even pudding can be made from it-
- First of all, grind the roti in a mixer and make its powder.
- Now put this powder in the pan and fry it.
- Then add water and sugar to it.
- Halwa is ready. Garnish it with dry fruits and serve.
Make Jali Roti Poha-
We have already told you how to make roti poha and upma, now you can also try making poha of burnt roti.
- Mash the roti and make it soft by sprinkling a little water.
- Now fry it in a pan with onions and tomatoes.
- Then you can eat it by adding sev or other snacks.
Chaat of burnt bread
You can also make chaat of burnt roti. For this follow these tips-
- First mash the roti and then mix it with boiled potatoes.
- Now add salt and spices according to taste and mix it well.
- Now make tikkis from this mixture and fry them in desi ghee.
- After this, add chutney to this tikki and serve hot.
Burnt Roti Laddu
You can make churma laddu with burnt roti. For this you should follow these tips-
- First of all, after applying ghee to the roti, roast it on the pan and make it even harder.
- Now you have to prepare its powder and add sugar powder to it.
- Then you add some finely chopped dry fruits (recipe with the help of dry fruits) in this mixture and also add ghee.
- Then you mix it well and prepare laddus.
If you liked this article, then share and like it. Stay connected to read more articles like this Harzindagi.
Image Credit: Shutterstock, Freepik
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip. For any feedback or complaints, contact us at [email protected]