Jeanic Fournier He is a Canadian singer, veteran singer, entertainer, and palliative caregiver originally from Quebec. She is famous for being the Season 2 winner of Canada’s Got Talent. Also on Canada’s Got Talent, she showered with gold stardust from a gold bath that was none other than current popular host Lindsay Ell. His talent has garnered everyone’s attention after he gave a spectacular performance on stage in Canada’s Got Talent. He is also active on Instagram (@jeanick.fournier) with over 2,000 followers. His biography also includes a direct link to his website jeanickfournier.com, where he lists affordable cleaning price lists.
What is Jeanick Fournier famous for?
- Become a Canadian singer.
- For receiving the Golden Bell from Lindsay Ell, host of Canada’s Got Talent.
- Season Two Winner of Canada’s Got Talent.
Where is Jeanick Fournier from?
Jeanick Fournier was born in 1972. He hails from Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada. He grew up in the small town of Dolbeau-Mistassini and later moved to the Saguenay neighborhood of Chicoutimi in his adulthood. His current age is 49 years from the date of birth. He is a Canadian citizen and holds Canadian White ethnicity. He follows the christian religion.
Jeanick has not disclosed the details of his parents and siblings to the media.
As for his educational qualifications, he studied very well, but the school and college he attended has not been announced yet.
Jeanick Fournier career timeline
- Jeanick Fournier worked as a palliative care nurse in Saguenay during the early years of her career.
- For 15 years she has been performing in the Celine Dion duet tribute group, singing eight times a day for her children or patients.
- In 2019, Dion launched “Cinq divas,” a show that expands her repertoire with songs by Ginette Reno, Lara Fabian, Whitney Houston, and Lady Gaga.
- In 2015 he released Mes coups de cœur, a collection of covers of some of his favorite songs, including an original song by Fournier and Véronique Gagne.
- In her first performance of “Canada’s Got Talent”, she auditioned for Dion’s “I Surrender” and received the gold bell from presenter Lindsay Ell.
- He then sang Dion’s song “S’il suffisait d’aimer” for one of his patients and gained media attention when the patient’s daughter uploaded a video of her performance to social media; A few days later, the first music performances since televised at Jonquière’s Calypso club in the Saguenay district drew record crowds, with 40 percent of guests saying they bought tickets after seeing the show. Canada’s Got Talent” performance.
- In the semi-finals of the show, she performed the song “Never Enough” from The Greatest Showman.
- In the last round, he performed Queen’s play “The Show Must Go On”.
- He was announced as the final winner, ahead of dance group The Renegades in third place and singer-songwriter Kellie Loder in second place.
- Fournier won the hearts and voices of Canada with her inspiring performances and shared stories from her personal life as a palliative care nurse.
- “Thank you to all the people of Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean Québec and Canada for your support. Thanks to my team, my family, my friends, my wife and my wonderful children. My love is yours forever,” said Jeanick Fournier, Canada’s Talented Champion.
- Today she works as a palliative care nurse.
“Canada’s Got Talent” crowns Quebec mom Jeanick Fournier as the first winner of its second season
Jeanick Fournier of Chicoutimi became the winner of Canada’s Got Talent Season 1 on Tuesday night, May 17, 2022. The $150,000 grand prize walks away with 100,000 airline miles, dream miles, and a chance to perform in Las Vegas. Fournier is a mother working as a palliative care nurse. He is said to have “learned English by watching his favorite singers Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Lara Fabien and Barbara Streisand”. She sang in a Celine cover band for 15 years. His winning performance was a rendition of Queen’s “The Show Must Go On.” His next adventure could be on the stage show America’s Got Talent LIVE at the Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, though it’s unclear if he’s involved in the project.
Who is Jeanick Fournier’s husband?
Jeanick Fournier is a married woman but her husband’s name and wedding dates have yet to be revealed. She is the mother of two adopted children with Down syndrome. Today, the duo is leading a happy life without any discomfort. Your sexual orientation is straight.
What is Jeanick Fournier’s net worth in 2022?
As of 2022, Jeanick’s net worth is estimated at $100,000. The main source of wealth is the music industry. With his hard work and dedication, he is sure to make a lot of money in the near future. His exact salary and professional earnings are yet to be disclosed. As the winner of Canada’s Got Talent, she earned $150,000 and the opportunity to perform on the stage show “America’s Got Talent Las Vegas LIVE” at the Luxor Hotel & Casino in LA, USA. In partnership with AIR MILES, he will receive 100,000 Air Miles Dream Miles to get his show on the road.
How tall is Jeanick Fournier?
Beautiful singer Jeanick Fournier is the perfect height of 5ft 6in or 1.67m. Balanced, trimmed body weight is 65 kg or 143 lbs. Your physique is average. Other body measurements have not yet been disclosed. She has dark brown hair with two brown eyes.