your own login RajasthanAs India moves becoming more digital each day, everyday life has become effortless. In order to take advantage of the advantages of digitalization and Rajasthan’s Government of Rajasthan has recently created the Apna Khata Portal. This portal was developed primarily to serve landlords and farmers. The site is the result of the collaboration from the Department of Land Resource Development and the Ministry of Rural Development. Friends The name of the website launched by the state government in the state of Rajasthan State is Apna Khata Rajasthan, Apna Khata Rajasthan You can get Jamabandi copy, status, and login information here.
Today in this article Apna Khata Rajasthan Today, in this post, you can find all the details about it the account in this post. What’s your account? Rajasthan What are the benefits of your account? Rajasthan accounts is the best way to make use of accounts in Rajasthan In addition to this, if there are details about your account Rajasthan and want to know more about it, then get in touch with us.
What’s your account number? Rajasthan
It is the wish of nearly all people to find out what’s your account in Rajasthan? We will find out. Your account will be linked to rajasthan E-dharti Also called electric earth. With the account Rajasthan website or application every farmer or individual from that state Rajasthan is able to easily view his farm or property from the comfort of his home. In the present, due to the introduction of Rajasthan Apna Account the residents of Rajasthan state has to visit the land department since the facilities are accessible online through this portal or on the website.
Apna Khata, Rajasthan In consequence the HTML0 code, there will be an enormous reduction in the also rigging. On this site (portal) you will also be able to discover which measles digit is associated with the farmer or person simply it is possible to find out who owns the land at the home. .
The purpose of Apna Khata Rajasthan E-Dharti
The primary goal of Apna Khata Rajasthan is to ensure that every resident of Rajasthan is able to access all information about their agriculture or property from home. This will save time for the citizens of Rajasthan because of the remainder of his time elsewhere. One of the primary goals for Rajasthan government is that Rajasthan government is to ensure that every citizen does not need to visit the department repeatedly and repeatedly. Because residents endure a variety of difficulties because of frequent visits. With this latest initiative by the Rajasthan government, the state of Rajasthan many people will benefit as anyone can get complete information about the land of someone else at any time via the mobile and internet.
The benefits of having a bank account Rajasthan
There are numerous benefits to Apna Khata Rajasthan So let’s get to know all the advantages.
- By using the Apna Khata Rajasthan (apna khata rajasthan) App or website Anyone can access all the details about his land in detail like his Khasra numbers as well as his Jamabandi number, etc.
- So now, people do not need to visit the department repeatedly to find the measles number, etc.
- Being able to find all the relevant information to farming or land, for example: Khasra number etc. Online, you can also help you save time.
- The residents from Rajasthan state can avail of this online service anywhere.
- The loan can also be obtained from the bank by presenting the proof of land acquired through you account Rajasthan.
How can you see the land map in Rajasthan within the account you have created
Within Apna Khata Rajasthan (apna Khata Rajasthan) Any resident of the Rajasthan state must follow the points given to view the map of the state.
- First , the person who would like to view the map of the country must visit this official site.
- When you reach the official site First, the home page will be displayed before you.
- Following that, you’ll need fill in the information that is relevant to the information you have requested on the main page of the website correctly.
- Following that, you need to complete the Khasra number.
- After you have filled in your Khasra number, you’ll get a map of your country.
- If you would like to save this map on your computer or smartphone or print it out, then you’ll need to click the button of print.
How to see Jamabandi copy in your account Rajasthan
You will be able to easily view your Jamabandi copy while at home. Read these points attentively to be able to read the Jamabandi.
- First of all you have to visit the official website (apnakhata.raj.nic.in) will go on.
- Once you are on the official site You will be able to see the homepage.
- On the homepage Click on the button menu.
- You will need to choose which district to choose by pressing the”menu” button.
- After all of these steps, you must choose the Tehsil you want to use.
- Then you’ll discover the names of several villages.
- You will need to select your village from the available village names.
- Following these steps, a new page will be displayed in which you must provide your basic information.
- After you have filled in the details After filling in the details, you need to select Copy from the options available.
- When you arrive After arriving here, you’ll have to fill in your measles numbers, or any other details.
- After filling in the details you will be able to view the Jamabandi copy.
If you wish to download or print an image of this copy the first step is to hit the button to print. You can download the file and take a print of it if you’d like.
Jamabandi copy fee in your account Rajasthan
You will have to pay a fee to cancel your account. Rajasthan Jamabandi copy we are not stating the exact amount here since copy fees vary each time, however, we provide additional information about how to find out the cost of copy. The fee, however, does not exceed the amount of Rs25. Please let us know how to calculate the copy cost.
- First , you need to visit this official site.
- When you reach the official site The home page will be displayed before your eyes.
- Once you have landed on the homepage Click on Copy Fee.
- When you click the copy fee after which a list of the fees will appear before you.
How do you login to e-mitra on the account you have created Rajasthan :How to login e-mitra:
To log in e-Mitra to your personal account Rajasthan (apna Khata Rajasthan) it is necessary to be sure to read these points.
- Like always the first step is to need to visit the official site of Rajasthan to sign up your account.
- Home page is going to appear right in front of your eyes.
- Once you have reached the homepage, you need hit the Login E-Mitra button.
- A pop-up page will appear on the home page , in which you must input your username and password.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to enter the captcha number or verification code.
If you don’t have your username or password, it is a sign you’re E-Mitra registration hasn’t been completed, and you need to sign up for E-Mitra through the official website of E-Mitra.
How do you apply online to transfer of your account in Rajasthan
If you’re planning to transfer your account to Rajasthan (e-Dharti) site You must go through the steps below carefully.
- First , you need to visit the website of official.
- Once you have accessed the website The homepage will appear before you.
- On the homepage on the home page, you will find the possibility of applying for transfer. You will be required to click on the appropriate option.
- An entirely new web page is going to appear before you.
- On the new page on the new page, you will need to fill in certain basic information such as: name phone number, mobile number, email and so on.
- After you have completed these forms carefully, you’ll need select your district and village.
- After you have filled in all the required information after filling in all the information, click”Submit”.
If you follow the guidelines, you can apply online to transfer your information.
How do you verify the status of your transfer for Rajasthan
If you’ve made an application to transfer your account on the Rajasthan (e-Dharti) web site you can track the status of your transfer application in Rajasthan by studying these points attentively.
- First , you need to visit the website of official.
- Then the homepage will appear before your eyes.
- If you’ve reached the homepage then click on the link Transfer Status.
- A list will appear before you, after which you need to select the district you want to be in.
After you’ve selected your district, you are able to check your transfer status since all district-specific details are included in that list.
How do you login to your account? Rajasthan Revenue Officer
On this site of Apna Khata Rajasthan (apna khata rajasthan) in addition to the residents from Rajasthan state possibility of logging in to Revenue Officer has been provided. To login to your Account Rajasthan Revenue Officer you have to follow the steps given below.
- First , you need visit the website of official.
- The homepage will appear before you.
- On the homepage you can click on the option of the Revenue Officer Login.
- The new webpage will appear before you.
- On the page that you are on, the user will have to fill in to enter an account username and password.
- You must fill in your username as well as password properly.
- Following that, you need to complete the captcha code provided.
- Then click”login button.
This way, you’ll be able to log in to your account as a Revenue Officers in Rajasthan.
Apna Khata Rajasthan app
The app was released through Apna Khata Rajasthan. let’s find out more about it.
How to download Apna Khata mobile app from rajasthan
Be sure to read the following information carefully to Download the Apna Khata Rajasthan Mobile App. This is a guideline to Android smartphone users.
- First , you need to launch the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Then, you must search for apna Khata Rajasthan (your account in Rajasthan) within the search box.
- Account details for your Rajasthan application for mobile devices will show in front of your eyes.
- Click on Apna Khata Rajasthan Mobile App.
- After that , click on the Install button
- Apna Khata Rajasthan Mobile App will be downloaded onto your mobile device based on the speed of your internet.
After you’ve read the points above attentively, you can easily download the Apna Khata Rajasthan Mobile App on your mobile.
Advantages and benefits Apna Khata Rajasthan App
- Apna Khata Rajasthan App presents your Bhulekh information quickly.
- You can save and view your land records with the Apna Khata Rajasthan application.
- Similar to the website, in this too, you will be able to access all the information regarding your home.
- Through the Apna Khata rajasthan app, you will be able to quickly save your land or related documents in images as well.
- Through the Apna Khata Rajasthan App, you can share land-related information with anyone.
How do I utilize Apna Khata Mobile Rajasthan App
How do I make use of the Apna Khata Rajasthan Mobile App is a concern for many, so let us know now that Apna khata mobile app for Rajasthan can use to care,
- The first step is to start the mobile app.
- Then, you must select your district.
- After choosing which district you want to go for, then will need to select the tehsil you want to use.
- Then, you must select your village.
- You must then select a names, khasra numbers/khatauni/gata numbers and it in.
- Once you have completed the course, you will receive all the details.
Then, if you’d like, you could also save this information to your phone.
Learn to duplicate Jamabandi from Apna Khata Rajasthan.
Read this as well:
Today , in this blog post, I have shared with you Apna Khata Portal in Rajasthan described in detail. I hope that you gained some insight from this article. If you enjoyed this article and want to make sure to share it with your friends also. If you’d like to ask any questions regarding this article, you can let us know by leaving a comment below.